Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Listen bro, these people dapping you are secretly laughing at you too.

It doesn't matter what happened between you two, period.

There's something called integrity. You don't need to move sideways like that. Especially when I can tell from your posts (to her) that you understand how people can be a sponge to negative energy. So f***k providing entertainment to these people. Show some empathy and compassion like the first time you spoke to her. You know all about mental pain... so why are you out 'ere causing pain to someone else? Because your ego was hurt? That will go away, trust me. But forget the virtual daps.
Nobody's secretly laughing at him, we're laughing at the wife beater @ejthompson23 because he's a "right wing family values" poster and his girl got fukked by the DIRECT OPPOSITE.
We're not female backbiters and "social proofing" doesn't matter to men, morally.
Your collective defense instinct shows how close to animals we really are.
"Protect the wounded herd member" is so strong.
Crazy.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I ain't saying no names but if feelings are caught so be it:

In general, I don't respect no nikka that constantly needs another man to run interference like a bytch. Any man who can't handle his own beefs is a lame period point blank. And I'm not going back and forth with nobody about it-- that's just facts. And this is coming from somebody who really knows them type of nikkas that will have his back to fullest extent.

As far as the topic, I don't really care either way. Although I do agree with @JamilALAmin that it's a red flag for a bytch to be seeking validation from other men (especially to the point of throwing herself out there on the internet) when she has a man already. Don't matter if they fukked or not.

Like that one prostitute bytch that swears she's above everybody, yet the bytch actually shows up for internet meet ups. FOH.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

There's something called integrity. You don't need to move sideways like that. Especially when I can tell from your posts (to her) that you understand how people can be a sponge to negative energy. So f***k providing entertainment to these people. Show some empathy and compassion like the first time you spoke to her. You know all about mental pain... so why are you out 'ere causing pain to someone else? Because your ego was hurt? That will go away, trust me. But forget the virtual daps these men are giving you and ask yourself: what type of man do you want to be? Even if you did sleep with her, does that mean she deserves this? This is someone you tried to uplift out of depression - remember that. But if you think she deserves to be dragged through the dirt... then ask yourself: what do you deserve? Because how we treat others is truly a reflection of us.
Nobel cause, but they’re on a manhunt hunt with their pitchforks out. There’s no rationalizing with a mob. They don’t like Dude so all facts are being ignored.

It’s why they’re taking Vague stories from Depressed Psycho Sid as fact:heh:

I’m with the fukkey as much as the next breh, tho:whoa:

But there isn't enough proof for me to grab my pitchfork on this one :wow:

Best bet is for dude they’re after to just ignore the thread. Can’t win here :ehh:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

There's something called integrity. You don't need to move sideways like that. Especially when I can tell from your posts (to her) that you understand how people can be a sponge to negative energy. So f***k providing entertainment to these people. Show some empathy and compassion like the first time you spoke to her. You know all about mental pain... so why are you out 'ere causing pain to someone else? Because your ego was hurt? That will go away, trust me. But forget the virtual daps these men are giving you and ask yourself: what type of man do you want to be? Even if you did sleep with her, does that mean she deserves this? This is someone you tried to uplift out of depression - remember that. But if you think she deserves to be dragged through the dirt... then ask yourself: what do you deserve? Because how we treat others is truly a reflection of us.

Nope. Ego wasn’t hurt at all actually. And to show you how much it wasn’t, I’ll keep it funky with you. As reckless as it may seem to you, I thought about it from all angles. I knew she would post that whole convo, also knew folks would see that shyt in there and think whatever they want to about it. I still went ahead with it anyway, I’m more than cool with sacrificing my ego to prove a point. shyt doesn’t phase me at all, I’m a wolf ticket buyer and a lesson giver, that’s where I derive my kicks. I can humble myself in public to show others how grimey folks out here are.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you go from telling someone, 'You're smart' and 'We're not wired to deal with bullshyt in the world,' on some real Kumbaya sh!t by trying to help ole girl from depression but then turn around and try to put her back into depression :skip:

Now all of a sudden she wasn't cute and you're trying to cause real hurt/pain between her and someone she loves/loved.

You talk about the world being full of bullsh!t when you're putting a ton of bulls!t out there yourself.

Forget the world and check the man in the mirror :martin:

I hope you get some real help, for real.

Not with your bipolarism but with just being a decent person.

1. You got a wifebeater
2. You got an adulterer
3. And you got a guy without kids/marriage who smashed.

You all the way on the tippytop of the moral high-horse with this post but you targeting the person who did the least immoral thing:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Ego wasn’t hurt at all actually. And to show you how much it wasn’t, I’ll keep it funky with you. As reckless as it may seem to you, I thought about it from all angles. I knew she would post that whole convo, also knew folks would see that shyt in there and think whatever they want to about it. I still went ahead with it anyway, I’m more than cool with sacrificing my ego to prove a point. shyt doesn’t phase me at all, I’m a wolf ticket buyer and a lesson giver, that’s where I derive my kicks. I can humble myself in public to show others how grimey folks out here are.

But you're moving grimey out 'ere.

Where's the LOGIC in that?

Do you have to be grimey to show that others are grimey? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobel cause, but they’re on a manhunt hunt with their pitchforks out. There’s no rationalizing with a mob. They don’t like Dude so all facts are being ignored.

Best bet is for dude they’re after to just ignore the thread. Can’t win here :ehh:

Yeah, you've got a point.

I just wanted to speak out anyway because no one else was.

Now you've got brehs attacking me for stating the obvious. Saying that I must be cheating or I'm this or that - just a bunch of ad hominems :pachaha:

All I'm saying is that when someone gives you their trust (and you can see that's what he was trying to obtain in his messages), you can resolve a situation or walk away from it while still holding your integrity by not breaking the trust you once gained :hubie:

Somehow saying that that is f***ked up :what: is me being all uppity and I must secretly be a cheater :beli:

Well... whatever.

I can't say I'm surprised. We're living in times where people get a greater satisfaction from virtual likes than holding steadfast to any moral code :skip:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA

Yep real vague, Depressed Psycho Sid called out what ol girl looked like naked and ol boy been ghost since. fukk some tattoos, he know from how I described her that I’ve seen her naked. Cuz like I said, them pics she posts are full of magic. She don’t look like that when them clothes come off, and that wasn’t no lucky guess. Just like the 2nd floor apartment right off one of the main strips in ClayCo wasn’t no lucky guess either. Or the fact it’s across the street from one of them Louisiana Seafood to go places. See all this looks vague to you, but it hits home for both of them. The location, the bookcase, video games, stuffed animals in the bedroom. Bathroom full of VS smell good shyt. He knows his woman, he knows I’ve been in his house. That’s why neither one of them clowns have come back in here to defend it. You can believe want to tho. I’ve said it before, any playa worth his salt knows a married woman only colors outside the lines for one thing. Ain’t no denying that she been coloring outside the lines, it’s not hard to connect the dots on the other stuff.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
1. You got a wifebeater
2. You got an adulterer
3. And you got a guy without kids/marriage who smashed.

You all the way on the tippytop of the moral high-horse with this post but you targeting the person who did the least immoral thing:patrice:
Lets see what the response is for this....:lolbron:....