Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
since Drake a bandwagon frontrunner, i guess we wont ever see Drake in the Bay at a Warriors game huh
Nah, no way would frontrunners ever make their way up to a Warriors game

78c851a2e3d21bdbf9c465d7f3987ad8.jpg

26f85e11f553f44778c01c91ee8f2797.jpg

warriors_15.jpg

32f6b0e82762eb35b007862b78d71250.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Me being a real nikka

You don't even have real life experiences to draw upon to call yourself that. Otherwise, none of this shyt would surprise you or bother you. You'd shake your head, shrug your shoulders and keep it movin.

I feel it's my duty to speak up when I see bytch nikka shyt happen so it don't influence others to do the same. It's an obligation which is probably why I have so many posts. Everyone doesn't have that same burden of speaking out against bytch nikka shyt because they would be speaking out against themselves. And he's not a fan he's a frontrunner big difference. I can see if these were his favorite teams growing up which isn't the case and even still it wouldn't justify the hugs and kool aid smiles.

I'm not gonna kill your dreams. If being Lieutenant of the Real nikka Police Department is something you're striving for, godspeed. If I need info on the latest awkward thing Drake is doing, then at least I know who to ask, since the Real nikka Police Department is hawking him at every moment's notice :salute:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You don't even have real life experiences to draw upon to call yourself that. Otherwise, none of this shyt would surprise you or bother you. You'd shake your head, shrug your shoulders and keep it movin.

I'm not gonna kill your dreams. If being Lieutenant of the Real nikka Police Department is something you're striving for, godspeed. If I need info on the latest awkward thing Drake is doing, then at least I know who to ask, since the Real nikka Police Department is hawking him at every moment's notice :salute:
Who said it surprised me? I've done it all my life. I roasted nikkas that tried to befriend nikkas that were popular in high school, did the same in college. If you try to befriend someone just because of their status you're no better than that groupie backstage willing to suck a rapper off just because he's famous. If these nikkas that do it were women they would do just that.

If you're real it'll eat at you to see fake shyt occur and not speak out against it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Who said it surprised me? I've done it all my life. I roasted nikkas that tried to befriend nikkas that were popular in high school, did the same in college. If you try to befriend someone just because of their status you're no better than that groupie backstage willing to suck a rapper off just because he's famous. If these nikkas that do it were women they would do just that.

You knew those people, right? You were around those people, right? You witnessed that type of shyt, firsthand right?

Do you not notice the huge gulf in difference?

If you're real it'll eat at you to see fake shyt occur and not speak out against it.

Only neither you nor I know Drake and most likely will never have any interaction with duke, so I'm trying to figure out why I would let that shyt eat at me like I know that nikka. You could roast nikkas for any reason under the sun, but if it's affecting you to such a level despite there being no relation or affiliation, be prepared to be questioned as to why this annoys you so much, because it really shouldn't. Too many people in this world to be worried about every awkward Drake moment (or anyone really for that matter. It's fun to clown on it, sure, but when you're saying that shyt eats at you, it's a little deeper than clowning, ain't it?)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this the so called real nicca but lets run down a few facts
he asked us why ghetto folks like boosie because thats what real nicca do i guess
told us the streets gonna be bumping YG like he actually be in the streets :russ:
ask internet folks to put him up on internet models because real niccas spending time needing to be put up on internet models
complain about hoodrats as he call it

breh you not this street real nicca, you probably typing away from suburbs as we speak

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You knew those people, right? You were around those people, right? You witnessed that type of shyt, firsthand right?

Do you not notice the huge gulf in difference?

Only neither you nor I know Drake and most likely will never have any interaction with duke, so I'm trying to figure out why I would let that shyt eat at me like I know that nikka. You could roast nikkas for any reason under the sun, but if it's affecting you to such a level despite there being no relation or affiliation, be prepared to be questioned as to why this annoys you so much, because it really shouldn't. Too many people in this world to be worried about every awkward Drake moment (or anyone really for that matter. It's fun to clown on it, sure, but when you're saying that shyt eats at you, it's a little deeper than clowning, ain't it?)
:camby: Even Blind Fury can see you :cape:for this nikka mane. My stance has been very consistent. I said it was ho shyt since I had hair on my balls. The real relate to what I'm saying not that bullshyt you spewing about how nikkas shouldn't worry about the fake shyt others do. You're worrying about what the fukk I do so how can you stand on your soapbox of apathy? You sound dumb.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
this the so called real nicca but lets run down a few facts
he asked us why ghetto folks like boosie because thats what real nicca do i guess
told us the streets gonna be bumping YG like he actually be in the streets :russ:
ask internet folks to put him up on internet models because real niccas spending time needing to be put up on internet models
complain about hoodrats as he call it

breh you not this street real nicca, you probably typing away from suburbs as we speak
Never said I was typing from the streets. I said I'm from the ghetto and lived there until I became an adult. So now that we got that out the way let's talk about you caping Drake.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:camby: Even Blind Fury can see you :cape:for this nikka mane. My stance has been very consistent. I said it was ho shyt since I had hair on my balls. The real relate to what I'm saying not that bullshyt you spewing about how nikkas shouldn't worry about the fake shyt others do. You're worrying about what the fukk I do so how can you stand on your soapbox of apathy? You sound dumb.

I wasn't. You sought MY attention, remember?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps he's planning something like your man Hov, money is the motive OVOXO.
Lure these eggheads away from the experienced cacs :blessed:.

The only problem is that he's actually looking like a groupie, usually you see these athletes looking like groupies when they are with these moguls or street dudes(excl 50-mayweather relationship). My man has to reach that mogul level or start busting his guns :smugfavre:

Last edited: