Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's not just a Drake thing though. Most celebrities jock other celebrities. It's the "look at me and how I'm doin" culture. It's true though that once you ain't hot the friendship dissolves, look at him like he was a ho, showin no love at all.
Drake does it the most tho. Dude been in more locker rooms in the last year than Pam Oliver.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's just jokes, I don't see why they're getting all :angry:

I admit to frontrunning in the past, just not for 10+ teams like Drake.

It's that new age extra sensitive "your a hater stop hatin" culture of today. nikkaz can't even clown without people :cape:

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
:russ: Damn Boogie hit him with the
VsHnEw3.png

Drake-Wildcats-507x507.jpg

:heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It's just jokes, I don't see why they're getting all :angry:

I admit to frontrunning in the past, just not for 10+ teams like Drake. But if I were in his position, I'd be at sporting events all the time too. No hate though, I'd be at sporting events all the time too if I had his money.
nikkas that love Drake love hard.......literally think about it.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
So I dedicate this one to the groupie
And the Charlie, all on my Snoopy
Brothers keep askin, "Ice Cube yo when will you bust"
They surround me and make a big fuss
Now I was taught, back on my block
That you don't ride on nobody's jock
for anything they do, fukk him and his crew
Unless, you were gettin paid too!
I'm not saying this to diss each and every fan
Women you can ride, man be a man!
Shake my hand, and make it a FIRM shake
Say, "Whattup Ice Cube?" and then break
Cause if you're hangin there I'ma tell you loud and clear
Get off my my dikk nikka, and tell your bytch to come here

"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you had an OVO tat he would ignore your ass tho. Saying it's smart to be friends with a guy for business reasons is some weird shyt to me. Befriending people just because they're hot is ho shyt to me. So the friendships dissolve once he gets cut and is no longer hot? Same shyt happened to Roy Jones Jr. When he was that nikka everybody wanted to be seen with him. Soon as Tarver puts his lights out everyone distanced themselves from that nikka and clung to Money Mayweather.

That's fake shyt to me and no real nikka would try to justify it.
:why:
Guess what bruh, that's the way the WORLD works, it happens from being the hot man in high school everyone wants to hang out with at the moment, all the way up to a Michael Jackson. Once you lose your "it" the majority of people move on. So what the is wrong with Drake using his celeb status to get into games for FREE? One day nobody will give a damn about Drake and he'll fall into the above category.

And you don't see how it's smart business for two young up-coming millionaires in different professions to be cool with each other? :mjlol:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he a huge groupie.

and obvious celeb relationships mean a lot to him. That's how he made it. All his celeb cosigns.

HE didn't just do it to get where he is. He genuinely loves being a super groupie. lol.

its one thing to be a fan of sports, but this dude acts like he wants to have these athletes babies. LOL.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
:why:
Guess what bruh, that's the way the WORLD works, it happens from being the hot man in high school everyone wants to hang out with at the moment, all the way up to a Michael Jackson. Once you lose your "it" the majority of people move on. So what the is wrong with Drake using his celeb status to get into games for FREE? One day nobody will give a damn about Drake and he'll fall into the above category.

And you don't see how it's smart business for two young up-coming millionaires in different professions to be cool with each other? :mjlol:
I don't condone that shyt either. Where do you nikkas get your values from? Befriending a nikka just because he's hot isn't a masculine trait.