Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Never said I was mad. I said not speaking out against fake shyt would eat at the core of any real nikka. If you can see nikkas do fake shyt and be apathetic about it then you're cut from the same cloth as the fake.
Or I could simply not give a fukk until I find a reason where it affects me or mine. That sounds more reasonable than making it my "duty" and "obligation" to decipher the realness of every celebrity I look at online.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Or I could simply not give a fukk until I find a reason where it affects me or mine. That sounds more reasonable than making it my "duty" and "obligation" to decipher the realness of every celebrity I look at online.
The gig is up. The ppl can see you caping mane.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
You shoot the messenger instead of the proprietor of the fake shyt. Unbelievable yet not surprising

Drake-Johnny-Manziel-NCAA-Tournament.jpeg

jbqVuK1gyDt7wa.jpg

ji3nAqERAwQZB.jpg

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever said Canadians don't watch College Football is right.

Only NFL and CFL mostly NFL by torontonians. and they like whoever wins like a bunch of bandwagoners. LOL.

So you'll see a lotta of Pats, Green Bay, Steelers Fans whichever team won a Super Bowl.

Personally I like watching College Football cuz u always get that one kid that is leaps and bounds ahead of everybody.

Much more parity in the NFL. Unless some next superstar comes along to change my mind.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Yall need to stop it with the Snoop shyt , Everbody Know he a real Laker, Raider, Steeler.

I give him a pass on being a new Warrior since Kobe be out and Curry up north exploded on the scene around the same time , plus the team is the "Golden State" and Snoop reps the Westside all the way. Its not like he going for the warriors when they playing the lakers.

if he Repd Clippers then it would be a problem .

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yall need to stop it with the Snoop shyt , Everbody Know he a real Laker, Raider, Steeler.

I give him a pass on being a new Warrior since Kobe be out and Curry up north exploded on the scene around the same time , plus the team is the "Golden State" and Snoop reps the Westside all the way. Its not like he going for the warriors when they playing the lakers.

if he Repd Clippers then it would be a problem .
When the Suns beat the Lakers in 06, they played the Clips in the next round. Snoop was there front row decked out in Clippers colors :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
After the laker season was over ?
Was the game in la ?

Rooting against the team that took out your squad ?

I guess ima have to bite my words. He gets a pass from me to rep the clippers at that moment.

Has he repped them since ? Like now , when they ballin , normally a good time for a team hopper right ?

When the Suns beat the Lakers in 06, they played the Clips in the next round. Snoop was there front row decked out in Clippers colors :mjpls:
E

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Whoever said Canadians don't watch College Football is right.

Only NFL and CFL mostly NFL by torontonians. and they like whoever wins like a bunch of bandwagoners. LOL.

So you'll see a lotta of Pats, Green Bay, Steelers Fans whichever team won a Super Bowl.
@Broke Wave

IwXpt7