Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems he's just a real sports fan...doing what most sports fans would be doing if they had the same opportunities imo

:scusthov: Most sports fans would wrap their arms around a kid younger than them and look up in glee as if they're about to drop to their knees and suck out a mean nut from said kid's erect cock n/h? Speak for yourself breh :scusthov:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never said I was typing from the streets. I said I'm from the ghetto and lived there until I became an adult. So now that we got that out the way let's talk about you caping Drake.

you still aint told us about the streets bumping that YG album

The streets will be the judge of this debate not the suburbs
Watch how the streets respond to MKL. I'll up this thread when this album is in every whip in your hood, don't ask me how I'd know.
I know how an album will resonate with the streets the moment I hear it. This shyt will resonate with the streets.
We'll see what the streets say. GKMC was more critically acclaimed by the media but this shyt will get more play in your neighborhood I promise you that.

you still aint found that pic of ashley Judd at NIT game

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fakkit didn't even look like he'd ever caught a football in his life when he tried and failed to catch RW's throw. The shyt was disgusting. This is all a publicity stunt and I knew it was @Blackthoughts ' thread. Unlike most of you I grew up near the border. Most of the Canadians I know don't even watch college football--who would they root for?--so I know Drake wasn't a fan of Texas A&M before Manziel came on the scene.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you still aint told us about the streets bumping that YG album

you still aint found that pic of ashley Judd at NIT game
So the streets not bumping YG album? If you say they aren't then you've just exposed yourself. And why the fukk should I look up an Ashely Judd pic?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like a fool keep entertaining this. this nicca live for internet crap like this.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This fakkit didn't even look like he'd ever caught a football in his life when he tried and failed to catch RW's throw. The shyt was disgusting. This is all a publicity stunt and I knew it was @Blackthoughts ' thread. Unlike most of you I grew up near the border. Most of the Canadians I know don't even watch college football--who would they root for?--so I know Drake wasn't a fan of Texas A&M before Manziel came on the scene.
This thread is brought to you by the creator of this great thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-to...still-find-a-way-to-be-together-drake.149894/

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake does it the most tho. Dude been in more locker rooms in the last year than Pam Oliver.

It's a publicity stunt. He doesn't know anything about sport or football. I know Canadians. The likelihood Drake was a Texas A&M fan without even knowing how to catch a football before Manziel showed up and starting dominating is nill. I don't even think Canadians get that sort of college football coverage, and when they do, they don't just coincidentally choose Texas at the same time A&M is dominating. Yall need to stop making threads about this Jew fakkit :snoop: and whining about stans. It's an act :snoop:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
i feel like a fool keep entertaining this. this nicca live for internet crap like this.
You shoot the messenger instead of the proprietor of the fake shyt. Unbelievable yet not surprising

Drake-Johnny-Manziel-NCAA-Tournament.jpeg

johnny-manziel-drake.jpg

Johnny-Manziel-and-Drake-in-Vegas-400x400.jpg

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You must not know @Blackthoughts very well. He's legit not happy about this motherfukker on screen yukkin it up with everyone. When Drake was chatting with Steph Curry during All-Star Weekend, Nivea's "Don't Mess With My Man" played in his head.

You have every invitation to somehow explain how wondering why Drake cheesin like a doofus is remotely important enough to get heated over, let alone be bothered by it.
As has already been explained. Nobody is mad. Just laughing at the simp/chump/weenie boy. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who would act in such a manner with athletes, even if they were given a chance. Hugs dude? Are you serious? What kind of weirdo hugs a man he doesn't even/barely knows? What kind of dude besides a professional trainer gives a massage to an athlete? Celebrity worship like that is simply not a man trait.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
As has already been explained. Nobody is mad. Just laughing at the simp/chump/weenie boy. I don't know anyone over the age of 15 who would act in such a manner with athletes, even if they were given a chance. Hugs dude? Are you serious? What kind of weirdo hugs a man he doesn't even/barely knows? What kind of dude besides a professional trainer gives a massage to an athlete? Celebrity worship like that is simply not a man trait.

Mad enough to eat at @Blackthoughts. His words not mine. :yeshrug: