Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And @tremonthustler1 I see you dapping all them Drake Stans throwing shots at me too.
and I see you duckin every time I respond to you directly.

@jadillac pretty much stole my thunder. First of all, I don't think anyone would claim Drake to be the most hardcore UK fan. Secondly, if he wants to be a groupie, let him be a groupie. If he's comfortable with what he's doing as far as being that unabashed of a fan, you shouldn't be that uncomfortable with it. He's not your brother. He's not your father. He's not your relative. He's not your friend. What he does shouldn't affect you zip.

The mind control Drake has over some of you nikkas is ridiculous. Think about it. You got so mad about Drake being all up in these big events that you couldn't dream of going to, that you let it consume your Saturday night. A great Final Four game just went down and all you could think about was Drake. We're about to see a crazy game tomorrow and all you'll be thinking about is where Drake's sitting.

I don't condone that shyt either. Where do you nikkas get your values from? Befriending a nikka just because he's hot isn't a masculine trait.

That's life for you. If you're not prepared for this shyt to go down (in the streets, the industry, wherever), you're gonna get fukked over a lot in life.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

@jadillac pretty much stole my thunder. First of all, I don't think anyone would claim Drake to be the most hardcore UK fan. Secondly, if he wants to be a groupie, let him be a groupie. If he's comfortable with what he's doing as far as being that unabashed of a fan, you shouldn't be that uncomfortable with it. He's not your brother. He's not your father. He's not your relative. He's not your friend. What he does shouldn't affect you zip.

The mind control Drake has over some of you nikkas is ridiculous. Think about it. You got so mad about Drake being all up in these big events that you couldn't dream of going to, that you let it consume your Saturday night. A great Final Four game just went down and all you could think about was Drake. We're about to see a crazy game tomorrow and all you'll be thinking about is where Drake's sitting.

That's life for you. If you're not prepared for this shyt to go down (in the streets, the industry, wherever), you're gonna get fukked over a lot in life.
Not mad at all, it isn't just a Drake thing. I said Jay was wrong when he distanced himself from Bassy just because Bassy didn't pan out to be a superstar like Lebron. I even made a thread about it so my stance is very consistent
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jay-z-doesnt-waste-any-time-kissing-ass.187668/page-14#post-7237204

I'm pretty sure that Young Thug nikka is comfortable wearing a dress yet nikkas still laughing and talking about it on here and you're not caping in that thread neither. Your intentions are transparent and your consistency to take a stand wavers on if you like the artist or not.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

You got it all wrong. Dudes are just laughing at how one of the most notable people in Hiphop today, acts like an 11 year old school girl around athletes. Its lame, corny and unbecoming of a man. Daddyjustgothomefromwarhugs, ear to ear smiles like its christmas morning, sad droopy face when not allowed in. This, is the dude you're :cape: for. Speaks volumes about you. As it is, it was a broads tweet to basically start this thread. A woman, can see how fruity he acts.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You got it all wrong. Dudes are just laughing at how one of the most notable people in Hiphop today, acts like an 11 year old school girl around athletes. Its lame, corny and unbecoming of a man. Daddyjustgothomefromwarhugs, ear to ear smiles like its christmas morning, sad droopy face when not allowed in. This, is the dude you're :cape: for. Speaks volumes about you. As it is, it was a broads tweet to basically start this thread. A woman, can see how fruity he acts.
:salute:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Not mad at all, it isn't just a Drake thing. I said Jay was wrong when he distanced himself from Bassy just because Bassy didn't pan out to be a superstar like Lebron. I even made a thread about it so my stance is very consistent
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/jay-z-doesnt-waste-any-time-kissing-ass.187668/page-14#post-7237204

I'm pretty sure that Young Thug nikka is comfortable wearing a dress yet nikkas still laughing and talking about it on here and you're not caping in that thread neither. Your intentions are transparent and your consistency to take a stand wavers on if you like the artist or not.

1. I'm not worried about Young Thug either. I could care less about anything Young Thug does, so I'm not exactly keeping up with what the hell he's doing. YOU brought up Drake in a thread where we're talking about the Final Four. It's a blip on the screen for me no matter who it is. I had the same reaction seeing Drake in the Kentucky locker room as I have whenever ESPN /ABC show the celebrities at Staples Center. That reaction is no reaction at all. Why? Because I'm not hung up on what celebrity does what at these games. Unless it's important enough to write about, it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If Young Thug or Lil' Boosie or whatever artist I don't fukk with did the same shyt Drake did, tell me why I would remotely care any more.

So to quickly recap, me seeing Drake = no reaction. You seeing Drake = :mad:. Who has any intentions in this whole thing let alone transparent ones or not? That would be you, not me.

You seem to be very blindsided by the thought of more people being around you when shyt is going good and people not being around when shyt isn't as good. When you have more life experiences, you'll come to grips. You won't like it, but you'll come to grips. When teams don't do well, fans don't go. When teams do well, everyone wants in. Drake at the end of the day is just a fan. Why would I hold him to a different standard than any other fan? The only special advantage he gets is by being famous and if you think that's not fair, tough shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
1. I'm not worried about Young Thug either. I could care less about anything Young Thug does, so I'm not exactly keeping up with what the hell he's doing. YOU brought up Drake in a thread where we're talking about the Final Four. It's a blip on the screen for me no matter who it is. I had the same reaction seeing Drake in the Kentucky locker room as I have whenever ESPN /ABC show the celebrities at Staples Center. That reaction is no reaction at all. Why? Because I'm not hung up on what celebrity does what at these games. Unless it's important enough to write about, it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. If Young Thug or Lil' Boosie or whatever artist I don't fukk with did the same shyt Drake did, tell me why I would remotely care any more.

So to quickly recap, me seeing Drake = no reaction. You seeing Drake = :mad:. Who has any intentions in this whole thing let alone transparent ones or not? That would be you, not me.

You seem to be very blindsided by the thought of more people being around you when shyt is going good and people not being around when shyt isn't as good. When you have more life experiences, you'll come to grips. You won't like it, but you'll come to grips. When teams don't do well, fans don't go. When teams do well, everyone wants in. Drake at the end of the day is just a fan. Why would I hold him to a different standard than any other fan? The only special advantage he gets is by being famous and if you think that's not fair, tough shyt.
Me being a real nikka I feel it's my duty to speak up when I see bytch nikka shyt happen so it don't influence others to do the same. It's an obligation which is probably why I have so many posts. Everyone doesn't have that same burden of speaking out against bytch nikka shyt because they would be speaking out against themselves. And he's not a fan he's a frontrunner big difference. I can see if these were his favorite teams growing up which isn't the case and even still it wouldn't justify the hugs and kool aid smiles.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

You must not know @Blackthoughts very well. He's legit not happy about this motherfukker on screen yukkin it up with everyone. When Drake was chatting with Steph Curry during All-Star Weekend, Nivea's "Don't Mess With My Man" played in his head.

You have every invitation to somehow explain how wondering why Drake cheesin like a doofus is remotely important enough to get heated over, let alone be bothered by it.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since Drake a bandwagon frontrunner, i guess we wont ever see Drake in the Bay at a Warriors game huh

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You must not know @Blackthoughts very well. He's legit not happy about this motherfukker on screen yukkin it up with everyone. When Drake was chatting with Steph Curry during All-Star Weekend, Nivea's "Don't Mess With My Man" played in his head.

You have every invitation to somehow explain how wondering why Drake cheesin like a doofus is remotely important enough to get heated over, let alone be bothered by it.
fukk outta here with that fakkit shyt chump. You butthurt and defending that sensitive ass nikka while the real can see what kind of bytch he is. You defending that sucka shyt makes you no better than his ho ass.