Is Drake the biggest frontrunning sports groupie out of all the celebs?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Drake Stans out here caping for that nikka mane. I show pics of him acting like a bish and they get mad at me for showing them. I haven't met a real nikka yet that was a fan of dude.

:beli:

Johnny Manziel had a OVO tattoo before he even met or had a chance to meet Drake....so what's wrong with Drake becoming a fan of his? He supposed to ignore the Heisman trophy winner who's big enough fan to get a tattoo? If nothing else, that's smart business-wise to be cool with him

Drake got a ring with Kentucky from a few years ago, so it's not like he just showed up all of a sudden this year.

And the stuff with Seattle, you guys reach so hard. If Drake takes a picture with ANYBODY it's going to end up on the internet. How can you all not understand this?

Y'all stay dissing a dude like Drake but wont get at Snoop who'll wear Lakers gear one night, and Warriors gear the next night, and rock multiple football teams talking about "I was always a fan" :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget he's also an Ohio State Buckeyes Stan when it come to football.

Always on the sideline at big games.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1911101-rapper-drake-enjoyed-himself-at-the-orange-bowl

:laff::dead:

BdF7UEOCEAAXzBr.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:beli:

Johnny Manziel had a OVO tattoo before he even met or had a chance to meet Drake....so what's wrong with Drake becoming a fan of his? He supposed to ignore the Heisman trophy winner who's big enough fan to get a tattoo? If nothing else, that's smart business-wise to be cool with him

Drake got a ring with Kentucky from a few years ago, so it's not like he just showed up all of a sudden this year.

And the stuff with Seattle, you guys reach so hard. If Drake takes a picture with ANYBODY it's going to end up on the internet. How can you all not understand this?

Y'all stay dissing a dude like Drake but wont get at Snoop who'll wear Lakers gear one night, and Warriors gear the next night, and rock multiple football teams talking about "I was always a fan" :camby:
If you had an OVO tat he would ignore your ass tho. Saying it's smart to be friends with a guy for business reasons is some weird shyt to me. Befriending people just because they're hot is ho shyt to me. So the friendships dissolve once he gets cut and is no longer hot? Same shyt happened to Roy Jones Jr. When he was that nikka everybody wanted to be seen with him. Soon as Tarver puts his lights out everyone distanced themselves from that nikka and clung to Money Mayweather.

That's fake shyt to me and no real nikka would try to justify it.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just a Drake thing though. Most celebrities jock other celebrities. It's the "look at me and how I'm doin" culture. It's true though that once you ain't hot the friendship dissolves, look at him like he was a ho, showin no love at all.

is it that serious? dude at a sporting event, he's a rap superstar & pics get took. seems like a cool, happy in the moment person. yall blowing this up way bigger than it needs to be

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
A lotta nikkaz throwing they capes on for this super groupie. :russ:

It's just jokes, I don't see why they're getting all :angry:

I admit to frontrunning in the past, just not for 10+ teams like Drake. But if I were in his position, I'd be at sporting events all the time too. No hate though, I'd be at sporting events all the time too if I had his money.