Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This you?

4f6f5c3089f0da95696013282b13a307--psi-crushes.jpg

I posted a pic of myself with my FAmu visor on and made a nikka fall back.

Meanwhile you out here googling for white boys like the cornball you are

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hate we even see this as a solution. Boys need fathers doing this, and until that happens this is all in vain.

Not necessarily. A sizeable amount of these dudes feel a certain kind of way receiving some type of structure from a man that looks like them. I do agree with your angle. But if they can't get it at home, outside will do.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are not retarded they know how to dress and act for different occasions. Most college students dress like bums going to class.
There are a lot of kids from the slum (like the kids from the Wire ) who literally don't know better.
Deion making sure they dont have any excuses when they leave college and enter the real world

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The thing that trips me out is there people out here acting like he set some crazy ass rules. Like you nikkas can't put on a proper shirt and shoes on and act like you got some sense? Thats hard to do? He ain't asking for no 3.5 GPA or wearing suit and ties or no shyt like that.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
There are a lot of kids from the slum (like the kids from the Wire ) who literally don't know better.
Deion making sure they dont have any excuses when they leave college and enter the real world

The wire is a tv show

:gucci:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Wearing slides is the equivalency to block women wearing a bonnet

Daps
This is bare minimum shyt, surely nobody can be mad at this. This is like on Coach Carter where breh set bare minimum rules and people got mad :dahell:

Daps
Good rules for the brehs.....but I'd also encourage them to study hard in majors that will challenge them....and aim higher than just passing.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't 👀 an issue with Coach Sanders's rules. Seems like some simple rules to follow in addition to whatever other rules he has for his team.

As for the perfect gentleman rule, I 👀 it as him telling his players to not put smut on their name and teach then that having a legitimate/solid reputation goes a long way in life.

As for the rest of his rules mentioned, seems like he wants his players to be disciplined, take their education seriously and be focused on playing competitive college football.

If I was on his squad, especially as a corner back, I would try to learn as much as I could from the HOFer!! I would want to go to the league and feel that Coach Sanders has enough pull as well as expertise to get me there while maintaining a long PRO career..

Those who feel his rules are excessive certainly don't have to play for the team. But rest assured, those young men will follow some one's rules whether it be in the corporate sector, blue collar industry or at worst the jail/prison system.

The choice is theirs!!!