Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea true. I don’t think she specifically focused on users like her. I think the closest I’ve heard of something like that is then discussing things like this during the nfl rookie symposiums but clearly some guys sleep through the whole event….

Honestly from Middle school they need to start grooming boys on their positions making them targets.

I will say we are seeing the rise of the Children of Male athletes becoming Athletes themselves so you will see more Steph Curry situations but that introduces another dynamic dudes aint groomed for (the attention whore wife that can mess your brand up).

You got the above + Gold Diggers + False Rape + Baby traps, etc.

Some dudes cant be saved but it would be advantageous to intro institutions to teach young men, but then again these dudes being railroaded = extraction of wealth = money going into the economy lol

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Bruh people throw around "respectability politics" when it comes to black people acting like they got some sense.
shyt is sad. Anytime we want our people to conduct themselves in a good manner, the default attack is “why you trying to impress white folk? They still see you as a nikka.”

Not everything is done under the white gaze. It’s hard for some people to believe that we want to improve our image to boost each other’s self esteem, irrespective of CACs.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
I cant lie, when Deion first got this spot, I thought it was his ego that would benefit most.. I was wrong, Deion seems like not only a good coach, but a great leader for these men, as well as Jackson State University for success.. He should be the blueprint to helping these HBCU programs that are struggling, to a better situation..

:salute:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see no problem with it.

*edit*

ughhh I see some disgusting takes already…I’ll skip the rest of this thread

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I cant lie, when Deion first got this spot, I thought it was his ego that would benefit most.. I was wrong, Deion seems like not only a good coach, but a great leader for these men, as well as Jackson State University for success.. He should be the blueprint to helping these HBCU programs that are struggling, to a better situation..

:salute:
Folks like him are needed at many an HBCU. Connections and power! Minus the ego trip.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I been on that no slides wave :myman:

Keep them at the swimming pool :martin:

Laces gotta be tied ready for what life brings you :stopitslime:
I hate seeing that shyt personally. Like if shyt pops off how you gonna be running and falling all over yourself while we need riders to handle shyt. I hate it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt is sad. Anytime we want our people to conduct themselves in a good manner, the default attack is “why you trying to impress white folk? They still see you as a nikka.”

Not everything is done under the white gaze. It’s hard for some people to believe that we want to improve our image to boost each other’s self esteem, irrespective of CACs.

The issue with some stuff is nobody giving the context so it comes off as 'lecturing' until you are older and more experienced and finally "get it".

Black folks and older people in general suck at teaching lets be real lol. The thing is other groups will just cut you off if you dont follow the rules, while will black folks there is nothing to be 'cut off' from.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
Honestly from Middle school they need to start grooming boys on their positions making them targets.

I will say we are seeing the rise of the Children of Male athletes becoming Athletes themselves so you will see more Steph Curry situations but that introduces another dynamic dudes aint groomed for (the attention whore wife that can mess your brand up).

You got the above + Gold Diggers + False Rape + Baby traps, etc.

Some dudes cant be saved but it would be advantageous to intro institutions to teach young men, but then again these dudes being railroaded = extraction of wealth = money going into the economy lol

Man I agree 100%. This should start earlier in life. Can’t save everyone but at least an effort was made. I hope I can help if I’m ever in such a position.

You got me there with the wife thing. I have no idea how you preach against that. That’s the advanced class :russ: Some of these poor guys cant even pass the intro class. Baby steps first
:mjlol:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nothing wrong with what he said but he wearing house slippers gotta set that example

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I agree 100%. This should start earlier in life. Can’t save everyone but at least an effort was made. I hope I can help if I’m ever in such a position.

You got me there with the wife thing. I have no idea how you preach against that. That’s the advanced class :russ: Some of these poor guys cant even pass the intro class. Baby steps first
:mjlol:
yeah exactly, dudes are JUST NOW having it click when it comes to gold diggers/false rape. This marriage stuff is still kicking dudes asses cause the dudes giving game to the young dudes are the ones catching hell from they wives.

Not every dude is built to be a Leo Dicaprio/Derek Jeter and lotta chicken groomed to play the long game. The dudes who get gamed up tend to be more fiscally conservative and America wants those millions going back into society (via taxes or a ex wife/BM who will spend it all)