Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Coaching culture, but especially football culture always been big on some “teach them how to be a man shyt” Of course you want coaches to be positive role models, but I always been on some, nikka if you don’t teach me these mothafuking plays smh. Half off these football coaches be horrible human beings themselves. The fukk they out here tying to mold morals into nikkas for? Better go over some strategy nikka

You've never seen Deion out here in any type of trouble.

It would be understandable if it was somebody like that, but Deion has been through the trials. He was the one the media was trying to find something on. Of course they were trying to find something on him, because he was the loudest personality in the room most of the time.

He came through all of that and they don't have anything to say bad about him.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can’t tell black folks shyt. It’ll be the simplest things too.. It’s always “was he out of line”? It’s pathetic. you have men in here getting offended like females. Fatherless clowns 🤡

People hate structure.. If they can't do what they want to do, when they want to do it, its a problem.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
He is showing big universities he knows how to keep nikkas in line so they think about him for his next job.
:comeon:You a real loser bro. Cmon and stop being a hatin ass nikka every day of your life. Anybody who ever played football and had a good coach who cared told them this same type of shyt. He did not have to be down there at that country school if he ain’t want to. He chose to be with black people and help our kids over a faster route at a top institution. The fukk are you doing with your life???He is the opposite of a sell ouT. Grow up

Last edited:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
We so backwards and behind as a collective, all I can do is laugh to keep from crying.
Phife: "Tip what's with all the laughter?"

Q-Tip: "I really can't say I guess I laugh to keep from crying, so much going on people killing people dying"