Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen my mother try to intervene in some lessons my father tried to teach me. I understand. This is where that mentality comes from. Too overprotected and coddling.

Have you noticed the youth are saying a lot of different things are "traumatizing" to them? This would be considered trauma to a lot of young people now.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It sounds like he trying to get his players to do good in school so they eligible to play

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t shyt wrong wit wearing cut off shirts
If you have a nice body (pause) you will get lots of attention (which I don't want)

I only go to and from the gym with a tank top on.. if I make a stop elswhere i put a hoodie on.

one time in the summer i was in a sleeveless hoodie, this nikka came up to me at a pizza shop and grabbbed my arm with his wet ass hands :scust:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ain’t shyt wrong wit wearing cut off shirts

Cut off shirts aren't presentable clothing. He trying to get the kids to look decent and take class seriously and not something you just roll out of bed and go to because you have to.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cut off shirts aren't presentable clothing. He trying to get the kids to look decent and take class seriously and not something you just roll out of bed and go to because you have to.
They ain’t presentable if u ugly and dirty lmfao

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you have a nice body (pause) you will get lots of attention (which I don't want)

I only go to and from the gym with a tank top on.. if I make a stop elswhere i put a hoodie on.

one time in the summer i was in a sleeveless hoodie, this nikka came up to me at a pizza shop and grabbbed my arm with his wet ass hands :scust:
Facts and I’m handsome gang so I see no difference in wearing that shyt and a girl wearing one them tank tops or sumn

The sex appeal :blessed:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Do as i say not as i do ….cause Florida state Deion wasn’t sitting in the front of class

Also no slides is messed up considering their athletes and their feet be hurting practicing all morning before class …anyone here that’s ever played sports knows how great it feels taking off your cleats /sneakers and putting on slides

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The fact that this is an issue for some of you, speaks volumes.

Yall probably thought back at Deion's flashy, outgoing demeanor in his playing days and thought "Man, I want a camera crew to follow these players around and see them actin a fool!!!!"