giphy.gif

I don’t see the problem here in the slightest. :hubie::yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think he does that too. That’s why he invited Brittany Renner to preach to them but some people still complained.

Can never win

shoulda had pimps, Kevin Samuels or something. Renner is a goofy imo and I dont think her angle was 'im here to teach you about hoes like me', but then again i only saw pics

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yeah they preach sipping but be scumbags. At least Game dudes up on how to avoid false rape cases, trap babies, etc.

To be fair, they be giving brehs advice on all that shyt too. I remember my pop Warner coach used to try and give us life advice after practice and shyt. But the whole time he got a cigarette in his mouth. nikka how you smoking cigarettes in front of kids all practice trying to tell us how to be a man smh

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Coaching culture, but especially football culture always been big on some “teach them how to be a man shyt” Of course you want coaches to be positive role models, but I always been on some, nikka if you don’t teach me these mothafuking plays smh. Half off these football coaches be horrible human beings themselves. The fukk they out here tying to mold morals into nikkas for? Better go over some strategy nikka
:mjlol: I get the Yes sir, No sir culture but
Breh could've just said be mannerly.
Be a perfect gentleman tho?

Pull out chairs,open doors, be polite the aforementioned yes sir/ma'am, no sir ma'am..ummm don't put my elbows on the table?......sit up straight? Cross my legs when I sit? Always wear a mf suit? who sets the criteria lol?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, they be giving brehs advice on all that shyt too. I remember my pop Warner coach used to try and give us life advice after practice and shyt. But the whole time he got a cigarette in his mouth. nikka how you smoking cigarettes in front of kids all practice trying to tell us how to be a man smh

You trolling here too breh. :pachaha:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
You posted a video with basic requirements.....

And asked if he out of line.

This how bad thr black community is these days

Why is this cac allowed to say all type of white supremacist shyt with no consequences?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You posted a video with basic requirements.....

And asked if he out of line.

This how bad thr black community is these days
For the record I see absolutely wrong with the rules he set I just made this thread cause I thought of how funny how quite a few of the responses to that twitter thread were against these rules.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You trolling dude. :pachaha:

Man I wish

Anybody who been around NFL dudes or dudes who were heavy into football knows a lot of them dudes tend to be a little crazy. Them nikkas different. That’s how I usually describe it, but Bennet articulated it right.

That pee wee shyt he said funny cause I remember our coach used to smoke hella cigarettes. He would tell us he trying to quit, and if we see him smoking, to tell him to put it out. But every time we tried, he would curse us out like grown men and be serious as hell :dahell: Then anytime someone got into it, he would stop practice and everyone huddle around and he make us fight and shake hands afterwards :pachaha: