Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
11 years ago my football coach had us do all that plus wear dress shirts with ties on GameDay.
I thought this was a wrestling only thing, football players were required to wear their jersey with a collared shirt underneath.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
To be fair, they be giving brehs advice on all that shyt too. I remember my pop Warner coach used to try and give us life advice after practice and shyt. But the whole time he got a cigarette in his mouth. nikka how you smoking cigarettes in front of kids all practice trying to tell us how to be a man smh

I didnt play college level so i cant speak it but my coaches just used to roast nikkas :mjlol:

I would think at minimum legit programs would have a real class + legal hotline for brehs not just some after practice pep talk.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Most these kids not gonna make the NFL, they need the social skills to integrate into society.

Black people are not retarded they know how to dress and act for different occasions. Most college students dress like bums going to class.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
shoulda had pimps, Kevin Samuels or something. Renner is a goofy imo and I dont think her angle was 'im here to teach you about hoes like me', but then again i only saw pics

Yea true. I don’t think she specifically focused on users like her. I think the closest I’ve heard of something like that is then discussing things like this during the nfl rookie symposiums but clearly some guys sleep through the whole event….

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For the record I see absolutely wrong with the rules he set I just made this thread cause I thought of how funny how quite a few of the responses to that twitter thread were against these rules.

Thank you for the clarification and making your stance clear

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Bruh stop c00ning...you in the other thread defending gang members in ATL and now you over here ready to diss Deion for having standards.

I went to a HBCU...you didnt

This you?

4f6f5c3089f0da95696013282b13a307--psi-crushes.jpg

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Never understood these arbitrary “dress code” rules especially for college kids …that shyt ain’t gone make a nikka hit the books no harder or engage in the lecture any better …then I look and this nikka wearing some house shoes while lecturing his damn self :mjlol: (yes I know he hurt his foot) the shyt is silly but that’s “American football culture” Obedience / Conformity / Resignation :manny: