Is Deion Sanders out of line for the rules he set for his players

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's with all this be a perfect gentleman shyt?
Tf is that really?:skip:

Coaching culture, but especially football culture always been big on some “teach them how to be a man shyt” Of course you want coaches to be positive role models, but I always been on some, nikka if you don’t teach me these mothafuking plays smh. Half off these football coaches be horrible human beings themselves. The fukk they out here tying to mold morals into nikkas for? Better go over some strategy nikka

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m not even about to look at the armchair QB comments on twitter.

:francis:

What's with all this be a perfect gentleman shyt?
Tf is that really?:skip:

Saying please and thank you. Not being rude. Not begging for or seeking attention, but letting your demeanor command attention.

Daps
Ain't none of them nikkas is Deion so these "rules" he making them follow now will be more valuable than any "lesson" on the field for the majority of them that don't end up in the NFL

The fact that there's any discourse, especially when cac coaches did this all the time, could only be attributed to the fact that maybe Deion and his image didn't follow any of those rules at their age :hubie:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Coaching culture, but especially football culture always been big on some “teach them how to be a man shyt” Of course you want coaches to be positive role models, but I always been on some, nikka if you don’t teach me these mothafuking plays smh. Half off these football coaches be horrible human beings themselves. The fukk they out here tying to mold morals into nikkas for? Better go over some strategy nikka

yeah they preach sipping but be scumbags. At least Game dudes up on how to avoid false rape cases, trap babies, etc.