Is Coli's Foremost Male Feminist @Draje a Black Woman Hater?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
'Logs into the coli'

ZQOrgio.gif

Anywho, I was pretty c00nish and trying to hop on some lame shock / troll shyt when I first started posting and I was younger and more stupid. :yeshrug:

Pretty much a lame ass instigator who blamed most of his problems with females on the same lame shyt in a shytty mixture of self-hatred, attention whoring, and insecurity. :francis:

I think I posted a topic on here about how Black women seem to always pick me up when I'm down and I've tried to stop all that c00n happy bullshyt since that. :ehh:

Now that I'm more mature, knowledgeable about my people and my true history, and I know first hand how insecurity and white supremacy can influence black male minds, I try to fight very hard against the same hypocritical and hateful bullshyt that I said back in the day. :yeshrug:

I freely admit that I wasn't shyt :jawalrus:

Neg away for all that shyt I posted, I don't give two fukks. It deserves it. :blessed:
As long as you've matured and seen the error of your ways then thats all we can hope for. I do hope that you have gotten to the root of your issues, but by reading this comment it seems you've had some introspection. Thats a good thing.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have a Mexican baby momma? :patrice:

Yep but I've never denied that. He's 3 and a half though.

I was hoe-Ing around in college:francis:

How I post now is actually what I feel. What I posted back then was a mix of me trying to be a lame ass LA Fisher and a mixture of self-hatred. :ehh:

I really used to hate my nose and think it was ugly, I really used to not like my features, and such mostly because I was one of those black men who held grudges on black girls for high school BS. :mjlol:

Past two years (And honestly, a lot of knowledge dropped on me from the Coli) did a lot to help my mindset. :yeshrug:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He started harrassing me when he first started posting ....didn't pay him no mind until now.

Where ya ass was at when that nikka was bullying me in reps and my threads for no reason? :mjpls:
My favorite poster would never do that :mjcry:

Please don't tell me he a c00n add well. :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I didn't read the thread yet. Did I miss something really damaging?

I'm still going through it myself :pachaha:

I dont want you to get caught with your pants down. Unless I'm around:youngsabo:

There were a couple hardcore diss to black women and there looks tho....You don't just turn that off and they become beautiful that quick along with becoming a feminist.

But seriously tho, if he's had a change of heart more power to him. :manny:

In the mean time im just lol'n @ this roasting.