The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:

C'mon dawg.

And I think Secret of Evermore is underrated and deserves a remake.

I tried playing that game on the SNES, DS, and even the PlayStation and I still do not understand the hype. The soundtrack is flames though, but even as a young joey, i ended up asking Santa for secret of evermore, killer instinct, and primal rage for the SNES.

:manny: just wasn't for me I guess.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I tried playing that game on the SNES, DS, and even the PlayStation and I still do not understand the hype. The soundtrack is flames though, but even as a young joey, i ended up asking Santa for secret of evermore, killer instinct, and primal rage for the SNES.

:manny: just wasn't for me I guess.
Great story, great battle mechanics

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Great story, great battle mechanics

I dig it. Time traveling stories are amazing in itself, but I just couldn't get into it. Trust, I'm not saying the game is bad, but the pedestal worship is kinda uncanny when there were games that actually hit way different from Chrono Trigger.

• Mother Zero- Despite the age, the game hit me harder than Earthbound which was the superior game. The story for that goes into the depths of spirituality, which honestly went way harder than Earthbound.
  • Bioshock Series- As somebody who loves anyhing to do with the 30s and the lore behind it, this game really just touch me in more ways the one. The fact that the backstory has to do with a city that's going through a civil war of ideologies, religion, and greed...this game series I could easily run back with no issue at all.
  • Fallout series- Nuff said
I dunno, maybe I'm weird about video games. I'm the same smooth brain marsupial that thought Brink was GOTY for 2011.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I dig it. Time traveling stories are amazing in itself, but I just couldn't get into it. Trust, I'm not saying the game is bad, but the pedestal worship is kinda uncanny when there were games that actually hit way different from Chrono Trigger.

• Mother Zero- Despite the age, the game hit me harder than Earthbound which was the superior game. The story for that goes into the depths of spirituality, which honestly went way harder than Earthbound.
  • Bioshock Series- As somebody who loves anyhing to do with the 30s and the lore behind it, this game really just touch me in more ways the one. The fact that the backstory has to do with a city that's going through a civil war of ideologies, religion, and greed...this game series I could easily run back with no issue at all.
  • Fallout series- Nuff said
I dunno, maybe I'm weird about video games. I'm the same smooth brain marsupial that thought Brink was GOTY for 2011.

Yes Earthbound series is brilliant as well as the bioshock trilogy and I am a big fan of Fallout though I prefer the Isometric OGs.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's still the GOAT. And I'm saying this as someone who first played it in the late 00s.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great thing about Chrono Trigger is that you can drop the game in any era pass the SNES and it STILL holds up.

And Yasunori Mitsuda killed the OST, so much so that it almost killed him.:ohlawd: