Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you look like a clown when you freely MIGRATE to a white country and then scream about white supremacy.

@ 0:15 secs ''When did you recognise that I am a human being? Is it when they wrote in the American constitution that I am only 3/5ths of a human being?'' :heh:

But you're not American. The American Constitution doesn't apply to you.

fukked up cause I actually like that brother but :dead:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They staged a demonstration at a Toronto "Pride" (I hate that fags have taken this word over) event....:laugh:

Toronto Pride agrees to list of demands after Black Lives Matter Toronto briefly halts parade

In a news release, the group said Pride Toronto "has shown little honour to black queer/trans communities, and other marginalized communities. Over the years, Pride has threatened the existence of black spaces at Pride that have existed for years."

The group released a list of demands, including a commitment to increase representation among Pride Toronto staff, and to prioritize the hiring of black transgender women and indigenous people.

Some of the other demands Chantelois agreed to are that the parade will no longer have police floats, and the organization will hold a public town hall with groups such as Black Lives Matter Toronto within six months.

Pride Toronto, in response to the sit-in, said it welcomes the opportunity to "continue the conversation" with Black Lives Matter Toronto.

"During the parade, BLM-TO started a conversation with us to explore how we can create an even more inclusive and safe festival. We, like BLM-TO have a commitment to ensure our most marginalized communities feel safe and welcome at the festival."

Deviants mostly mad as fukk :lolbron: : News about Black Lives Matter Toronto on Twitter

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They've taken this to a whole new level. I'm sick of it. I'm glad I never studied sociology or politics.
Honestly, I'm glad that this split between blacks and gays has been made so public.

It's time for us to stop looking to other groups for "support" and start focusing on us.

That's been my main concern with BLM anyways...too much worry about fukking "allies". fukk Toronto Pride. Now that they know that they choose policing over black rights, Toronto brehs can act accordingly. But my guess is that they have some sort of "sit down", some agreement on number and placement of floats, and pretend to still be aligned with one another...missing what has really happened here. This is clearly not about a parade. This is fags telling black people "We choose policing over your rights"...pretty much the same issue recently took place between San Fran Pride and BLM, with the exact same outcome.

I wish like crazy that we would politically re-align ourselves.

*Sigh*

See, this is what I'm talking about.

Black men will promote this faq nonsense, while these same deviant groups are simultaneously telling us to fukk off. Why?

Last edited: