Daps

635823687132262573-942798699_giphy.gif

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!

More intersectionality bullshyt

Sure BW get killed unjustly by police, but the overwhelming majority of the victims are blaxk men

Black Feminists HATE when black men get more "spotlight" than them. Even if the spotlight is because of wrongful death atbthe hands of race soilders

Sidenote: nottice how chesca leighs cac husband agreed with her :sas1:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
More intersectionality bullshyt

Sure BW get killed unjustly by police, but the overwhelming majority of the victims are blaxk men

Black Feminists HATE when black men get more "spotlight" than them. Even if the spotlight is because of wrongful death atbthe hands of race soilders

Sidenote: nottice how chesca leighs cac husband agreed with her :sas1:

:whoo:

Didn't even realize that broad had a cac husband:laff:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Tell me if I'm wrong here or if I'm missing something; Did Black Lives Matter NOT build their social media campaign and movement off of the death of a black boy? Did they NOT use his death as a way to bring awareness to other marginalized communities? Has there not been constant attention and protests centered around Sandra Bland,Rekya Boyd etc?

It seems that these women crave media attention and the spotlight more than they do making actual change. Who cares about the gender and sexual orientation of the person when the common denominator in their deaths has been their skin color? I hate to even fathom is, but I think these women's hatred of black men is so deep that they're jealous of dead black boys getting media attention. And I can't be the only one to get this from their tweets and statements.

Alot of these women won't admit it because they need the spotlight and attention, but they aren't really pro-black people. They're more pro-black woman and pro-self.

Like @Kitsch always says...."It's getting spooky"