Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yea... Feminists switching up they're style to avoid the c00n/wench label and maintain they're newfound "pro-black" sjw status

Nah , most of them just have a preference for wm. *Prior to blm/mike brown they would flat out say wm > bm. Now they take a passive aggressive approach and use black men as a scapegoat to justify their preference (all these bs ideologies).

I'm not saying that this isn't the loudest element but I know enough straight Black women who only date Black men who define themselves as feminist, support sjw type movements and engage in genderisms.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I'm not saying that this isn't the loudest element but I know enough straight Black women who only date Black men who define themselves as feminist, support sjw type movements and engage in genderisms.

I don't see them irl or online.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I have a teenage sister and its fairly obvious just observing her and her friends that it extends beyond swirling.

Exception to every rule but most bw that only date bm refrain from making generalizations.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Exception to every rule but most bw that only date bm usually refrain from making generalizations.

Ehhh I see every demographic of Black women posting and retweeting Black girl magic, Black lives matters and feminist quotes and its growing and en vogue. If you are talking disparaging Black men to fetishize other men then I don't see that but the swirling is only a part of why that kind of ideology is an impediment to progress....i.e. you can genuinely love the opposite sex but if you think they are oppressing you it makes it harder to build a unified movement against a far greater oppressor or build alternative systems to circumvent said oppressions.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Ehhh I see every demographic of Black women posting and retweeting Black girl magic, Black lives matters and feminist quotes and its growing and en vogue.

Agreed

If you are talking disparaging Black men to fetishize other men then I don't see that but the swirling is only a part of why that kind of ideology is an impediment to progress....i.e. you can genuinely love the opposite sex but if you think they are oppressing you it makes it harder to build a unified movement against a far greater oppressor or build alternative systems to circumvent said oppressions.
Im learning that gender bias is normal but the ones that go overboard usually have agendas
You know black women that only date bm but feel oppressed to the point where they wont build with bm??

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You know black women that only date bm but feel oppressed to the point where they wont build with bm??

Isn't that how the Black family unit got to where it is today? "Strong" Black women who don't need "aint shyt nikkas" was like the primitive non-academic first wave of this mindset. Now they can dress it up with quotes and cute little pictures. The middle class suburban wenches might make the memes or whatever but I see Black women off all demographics putting it in their feeds.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Isn't that how the Black family unit got to where it is today? "Strong" Black women who don't need "aint shyt nikkas" was like the primitive non-academic first wave of this mindset. Now they can dress it up with quotes and cute little pictures. The middle class suburban wenches might make the memes or whatever but I see Black women off all demographics putting it in their feeds.

I agree with what your sayin about the progression of the mindset, i just don't think a sizable amount of women truly believe this stuff. When I see the "nikkas ain't shyt" memes it usually after a break up and I dont really see any of this from women in relationships.The bw that are constantly talking about this stuff/wont build usually have agendas. That's why I don't think there's a "shift". Its just "nikkas aint shyt" in 2016.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its a vendetta as much as they've been falsely led to believe that Black men have patriarchal control over them. Feminist ideology is logical but its divorced from actual history so its easy to mislead people who can't do the critical thinking.
Eh I think a lot of these bytches want attention tbh.