Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If the FAKE ones only date black men then what is their vendetta against us?

I don't think its a vendetta as much as they've been falsely led to believe that Black men have patriarchal control over them. Feminist ideology is logical but its divorced from actual history so its easy to mislead people who can't do the critical thinking.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Makes no sense.

Most of these fake black feminist are bedwenches. What else is new?

They aren't tbh. I work with one in my department and got into it with her. It's just a strange ideology they that somehow think they've been led to believe black men have as much agency over them as white men do.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
there is definitely a shift.

yea... Feminists switching up their style to avoid the c00n/wench label and maintain their newfound "pro-black" sjw status

I don't think its a vendetta as much as they've been falsely led to believe that Black men have patriarchal control over them. Feminist ideology is logical but its divorced from actual history so its easy to mislead people who can't do the critical thinking.

Nah , most of them just have a preference for wm. *Prior to blm/mike brown they would flat out say wm > bm. Now they take a passive aggressive approach and use black men as a scapegoat to justify their preference (all these bs ideologies).

Last edited: