Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Too much attention whorin nowadays. Seriously there is alot of black millennials who are "woke" keep doing this weird shyt. There was a guy I went to college with put on his FB status that he is now "asexual." I was like :dahell: then :mjlol:. He was one of the leaders of a black fraternity they made called my Brothers Keeper.The females and bytch ass males gave him a thumps up. My Lil bro who is 20 said that nikka is a fakkit. :mjlol: It is funny cuz he was a known pathological liar.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly they don't see themselves as black first. Alot of these "woke" folks are ultraintegrationist. They beg for white acceptance and HOPE that the dominant society don't kill them one day.
The funny thing these people would have been slaughtered back in the day :wow:

We live in a society that rewards you for destroying your "people"
:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Too much attention whorin nowadays. Seriously there is alot of black millennials who are "woke" keep doing this weird shyt. There was a guy I went to college with put on his FB status that he is now "asexual." I was like :dahell: then :mjlol:. He was one of the leaders of a black fraternity they made called my Brothers Keeper.The females and bytch ass males gave him a thumps up. My Lil bro who is 20 said that nikka is a fakkit. :mjlol: It is funny cuz he was a known pathological liar.

Having African Parents i dont trust anyone who walks around in dashikis 24/7 and wearing paint and stuff and posting on IG with it as that type of stuff is part of specific rituals that these folks know nothing about.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The funny thing these people would have been slaughtered back in the day :wow:

We live in a society that rewards you for destroying your "people"
:mjcry:

Exactly they are weak and aren't really down to help black folk as a collective. Seriously with all the problems we have toxic masculinity is a problem? I said it in the what is masculine thread on LR. It isn't even top 1,000,000 of the problems we have world wide. They are lames.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Have you read the thread?
ignore em. This is a common tactic online and people always fall for the bait and end up creating a mess. People like that arent here for discussion, they are here to deflect productive convo /building and get you to debate and argue and create confusion.