Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
It's funny cause I agree with some of the rhetoric when they talk about toxic masculinity.

But that seems to be the only issue that matters to them so they're bushes status.:manny:

They want to end mass incarceration but that would affect people who they'd accuse of having "toxic masculinity" so i don't really understand them lol.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's funny cause I agree with some of the rhetoric when they talk about toxic masculinity.

But that seems to be the only issue that matters to them so they're bushes status.:manny:

They want to end mass incarceration but that would affect people who they'd accuse of having "toxic masculinity" so i don't really understand them lol.

Toxic masculinity they're talking about is in relation to them being non-heterosexual (or whatever dumbass terms they use).

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

What do you think Toxic Masculinity is?
What about toxic masculinity don't you agree with?