Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'd rather get paid on the low by campaigns and run behind politicians rather than become one themselves.

That is the crazy thing when folks try to compare the BLM group to the Panthers. These kats ain't nothing like the Panthers and don't even think on their level. The Panthers were educated and actually used that knowledge go their advantage.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That is the crazy thing when folks try to compare the BLM group to the Panthers. These kats ain't nothing like the Panthers and don't even think on their level. The Panthers were educated and actually used that knowledge go their advantage.
Funny thing is these Twitter Activist will cite Panthers and Malcolm X as their idols and these folks would literally spit in their faces if they saw what they were doing.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Before I did not care about the elections(because the people running like Hilary and Trump are not only idiots but popular), but I think Bernie may be my guy...
Sanders connects civil unrest in black communities, police shootings, and violence to soaring black youth unemployment. “I do not separate the civil-rights issue from the fact that 50 percent of African-American young people are either unemployed or underemployed,” Sanders told the Nation.
Bernie Sanders makes a point about black unemployment you probably haven't heard

This guy clearly knows what he is talking about. If you're a black person and you're against Bernie then you're an idiot.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
? Ain't Sanders the only candidate at least claiming to give a damn about the black plight and crooked cops??:dahell::dahell::dahell:

I swear to god women can get led into anything....:snoop:
Hillary got these women doing her grunt work just as planned:win:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
If you don't think it is possible for the BLM movement to be sabotaged then you don't know anything about the 60s or cointelpro.
It's funny you bring that up...BLM has cointelpro on both sides...
George Soros and Gloria Steinem are both very closely tied to Black Lives Matter...
Soros through funding...Steinem through history and influence.
Let us not forget who ghostwrote "Black Macho and the myth of the Superwoman"...Ms. Steinem, if you're nasty.
These 3rd wave "intersectionality" feminists came from the compromised black feminism movement spearheaded and influenced by her, a CIA operative.
Just do your research on both characters and draw conclusions where you may. I've already done mine and I continue to do more.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before I did not care about the elections(because the people running like Hilary and Trump are not only idiots but popular), but I think Bernie may be my guy...

Bernie Sanders makes a point about black unemployment you probably haven't heard

This guy clearly knows what he is talking about. If you're a black person and you're against Bernie then you're an idiot.

the BLM downplays the importance of economics in the black community (part of the reason i think they're agents)

and bernie sanders group downplays the severity of structural racism in how we're policed.

yeah, an economy can help shield us from brutality. but half of these cases of police brutality we hear about are from blacks that are in school or already have jobs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's funny you bring that up...BLM has cointelpro on both sides...
George Soros and Gloria Steinem are both very closely tied to Black Lives Matter...
Soros through funding...Steinem through history and influence.
Let us not forget who ghostwrote "Black Macho and the myth of the Superwoman"...Ms. Steinem, if you're nasty.
These 3rd wave "intersectionality" feminists came from the compromised black feminism movement spearheaded and influenced by her, a CIA operative.
Just do your research on both characters and draw conclusions where you may. I've already done mine and I continue to do more.

This stuff really disgusts me, we gotta cut this cancer out completely.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
$33 Million I would have never knew, I love this thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
the BLM downplays the importance of economics in the black community (part of the reason i think they're agents)

and bernie sanders group downplays the severity of structural racism in how we're policed.

yeah, an economy can help shield us from brutality. but half of these cases of police brutality we hear about are from blacks that are in school or already have jobs.

I believe he is aware of it not only being from a time where police brutality was very high against blacks but also being apart of the civil rights movement...
CKN7GURWgAAuytb.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe he is aware of it not only being from a time where police brutality was very high against blacks but also being apart of the civil rights movement...
CKN7GURWgAAuytb.jpg

i've listened to sanders bring up unemployment and our economy several times in relation to police brutality.