Is #BlackLivesMatter Leading Nowhere?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
If your economy is strong you can hold people accountable for transgressions against your group. Cops kill blacks in part because they know there won't be any repercussions for doing so. If blacks had an economic base they could effectively put pressure on the DAs and Prosecutors to ensure that the cops who kill blacks would be thrown in jail.

Cop culture could be as racist and violent as it is, but if blacks were in a position to influence punishment on them they would be far less likely to act on their animalistic urges to murder blacks.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

So bernie sanders reached out to deray on twitter today about meeting in person and this person is slighted that the official BLM was not involved in the tweet. All they want is acceptance at the white table.

Not a fan of Deray but Dream Hampton is one of the most toxic "activist" I've come across.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

These women sound totally irrational and we wonder why things are the way they are....:scust:

Okay and after son says her name then what ? shyt is going to continue to occur because ya won't attack the nucleus of the issue but instead react of emotion and not be strategic :why: I feel like I live in the twilight zone it seems like their ultimate goal is white acceptance instead of black prosperity .