Is anyone else watching Miss World 2014? (pics)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I knew it. I knew you weren't black saying all this untrue, propagandistic,white -washing bullshyt. You probably a fukkin cooli and doing exactly what yall do :pacspit:.

So I'm a bigot because I say you're a fukking shadow cac cooli misrepresenting things to suit your own twisted view. You can't even respond to anything I say about census or life. "Y-y-you're a bigot!". No, the only evil bigot here is you.

You've been there your entire life, that's why no indepedent evidence supports anything you say. The last time I was in Trinidad was only a few years ago and my mom was there less than 1 year ago. :pacspit:
No wonder you so deep in red. :scust:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Hey another Trini! I'm from Arima. I live here currently. How old were you when you left? You don't get homesick for some doubles girl! :mjcry:

I have family in Arima :cheers:. I'm not into doubles lol, but I miss the roti, corn soup, pelau, okra and rice, and especially the currants roll :to:I was in Trinidad this year for carnival, so I got my fix somewhat.

My Dad's Trinidadian Carib, Mom's Venezuelan.
I don't think I've ever met a Carib. :patrice: I'm a descendant of both Arawaks and Caribs, nothing recent though. I know most Caribs died out or started mixing with the Africans and Europeans.

They put hindis as Miss. Trinidad and Ms. Guyana like the capitals are Delhi @Jisselle

:trash: :trash: :trash:

When I went to private school in Trinidad, not even half of the students were hindi.
Trinidad has always had a large Hindu/Indian. However, some parts are more segregated than others, that is why you may not have seen very many.
Trinidad is diverse but I definitely wouldn't say it's on the same level as DR or Brazil, but there is a little of everyone there.
I don't mind an Indian woman or mixed race woman representing Trinidad, as long as it is not an Indian or mixed race woman every year :yeshrug: because then that would be a slap in the face to the Africans/blacks who gave Trinidad so much of its culture and are its second largest population.

I'm honestly surprised at home many Latin American countries had black women representing them. :leon:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na, you just a sour clown. My girl is Indian Trini, her grandmother is straight black, her fam is filled with Indian - black couples which isn't uncommon in general but you always trying to paint this bullshyt picture of Indian and black west Indians hating each other....plus she got cousins who look mad spanish as well. Everytime I meet a black trini they automatically assume I'm Trini and are ready to fukk with me off GP. Im sure there are piece of shyt racist trini indians though, just like you're a piece of shyt racist whatever you are. fukk outta here b.

I already responded to your bullshyt. Your girlfriend is one person and represents only her own family (as you describe it). blacks and hindis don't get down like that and you'd know that if u had any idea what u were talking about. since you're not black and you're not Trinidadian (as I am in case anybody wants to know).u can gtfo and stop replying to me:camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I've ever met a Carib. :patrice: I'm a descendant of both Arawaks and Caribs, nothing recent though. I know most Caribs died out and started mixing with the Africans and Europeans.

Neither have I, nor has anyone else, because there are no Caribs in the Carribean. The Caribs are extinct and have been for years. @Jisselle is some non black troll. :laff:

She sees Caribs and Mexicans and all types of people that don't exist :dead:

No wonder you so deep in red. :scust:

you're some random american race troll from LA. what do you know? you post in these threads like you have any idea what you're talking but we both know you don't. y :laff:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Neither have I, nor has anyone else, because there are no Caribs in the Carribean. The Caribs are extinct and have been for years. @Jisselle is some non black troll.
Yeah... no.

There is a Carib population in Dominica.

pic_caribs.jpg

That picture is from 5 years ago.

You're the one that's a troll here. I'm not going to respond to your dumbass again.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... no.

There is a Carib population in Dominica.

pic_caribs.jpg

That picture is from 5 years ago.

You're the one that's a troll here. I'm not going to respond to your dumbass again.

I don't consider the DR to be a black Carribean country.

This is the legacy of Caribs in the black Carribean:
"The last known speakers of Island Carib died in the 1920s, and the language is extinct."

There are no Caribs in the English-speaking Carribean and haven't been for years. So how could Jisselle be part Carib in a region when there are none and neither I, nor Tae, nor anyone else has ever see one?

And lol, you Googled Carib, found a picture of the mixed Dominicans (whom speak Spanish) in the DR with Carib ancestry, 4 out of the supposed 3000 that exist in the DR.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I don't consider the DR to be a black Carribean country.

This is the legacy of Caribs in the black Carribean:
"The last known speakers of Island Carib died in the 1920s, and the language is extinct."

And lol, you Googled Carib, found a picture of the mixed Dominicans (whom speak Spanish) in the DR with Carib ancestry, 4 out of the 3000 that exist in the DR:

"There are only 3,000 Caribs remaining."
Dumbass I said DOMINICA! Now I know your ass ain't Caribbean.

dmnewz.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumbass I said DOMINICA! Now I know your ass ain't Caribbean.

dmnewz.gif

OK, change the DR to "Dominica". You found a picture of the 3000 mixed people with Native ancestry living in Dominica. There are no bonafide Caribs in the Carribean, however, and haven't been for years. That's why Carib's language died out. That's why the Carib's culture died out. I could go on. There are none in Trinidad either, or any of the other islands (which comprise 95% of the Carribean and and milions of people) which is supposedly where @Jisselle is from. So my point remains unchanged and unchallenged.

You, again, don't know what you're talking about. You're just Googling. You're a race troll from LA who basically tries to white-wash everything.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
OK, change the DR to "Dominica". You found a picture of the 3000 mixed people with Native ancestry living in Dominica. There are no bonafide Caribs in the Carribean, however, and haven't been for years. That's why Carib's language died out. That's why the Carib's culture died out. I could go on. There are none in Trinidad either, which is supposedly where @Jisselle is from. That is why Tae has never seen one and never will.

You, again, don't know what you're talking about. You're just Googling. You're a race troll from LA.
This man isn't Carib? :dead:

xyICYH8.jpg

Going by your logic there are no black people in the Caribbean either. Since no Afro-Caribbean person is 100% African.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This man isn't Carib? :dead:

xyICYH8.jpg

Going by your logic there are no black people in the Caribbean either. Since no Afro-Caribbean person is 100% African.

Yeha, the average Afro-Carribean is blacker than the average African American. That aside, I'm not going into semantics with you: there are virtually no Caribs in or around the Carribean. There are 3000 mixed people with Native ancestry in Dominica and no such equivalent population anywhere else. These two statements do not conflict.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I liked Nambia and Chad, They are cute But miss Tanzania from last year :whew: I did even know this aired on TV.

Nambia
miss%2Bnamibia%2BBrumhilda%2BOchs5.jpg

Chad
miss%2Bchad%2BSakadi%2BDjivra5.jpg