Is anyone else watching Miss World 2014? (pics)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not "white washing" anything. Trinidad is a very diverse country, and if it were a Latina Trini, Indian Trini, Dougla Trini or Black Trini, I would have been supporting her. Americans have the idea that we're not diverse, and we are. I wasn't saying this girl was dougla, I was stating that most of our citizens now are dougla, as the country has been very diversified. You don't live here and haven't for how long? Yet, you seem to know everything.

I don't see why because she's of a different race Trinidadians shouldn't support her or she shouldn't be considered Trini. Keep that racial bias up there in the North, we don't have it down here.:scust:

Don't even bother dude is a bitter and miserable human being who holds a grudge against Indians for whatever reason.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not "white washing" anything. Trinidad is a very diverse country, and if it were a Latina Trini, Indian Trini, Dougla Trini or Black Trini, I would have been supporting her. Americans have the idea that we're not diverse, and we are. I wasn't saying this girl was dougla, I was stating that most of our citizens now are dougla, as the country has been very diversified. You don't live here and haven't for how long? Yet, you seem to know everything.

You implied there were Mestizos in Trinidad the last time we spoke. Census says there are virtually none and never have been. I never met or saw one when I lived there for 2 years either so I don't trust what you say hence. You literally misrepresented Trinidadian people.:patrice:

And then in response to Colicat saying the Trini rep looks Persian, you say talk about mixed girls and douglas. The girl does not look mixed or dougla so why did you bring that up?

And then you say you "like how she shows the world how many Trinidadians look" like the world does not know there are hindis in Trinidad? And then you say the "majority of Trinidadians are now dougla", this is not true. :patrice:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You implied there were Mestizos in Trinidad the last time we spoke. Census says there are virtually none and never have been. I never met or saw one when I lived there for 2 years either so I don't trust what you say hence. You literally misrepresented Trinidadian people.:patrice:

And then in response to Colicat saying the Trini rep looks Persian, you say talk about mixed girls and douglas. The girl does not look mixed or dougla so why did you bring that up? And then you say you "like how she shows the world how many Trinidadians look" like the world does not know there are hindis in Trinidad? And then you say the "majority of Trinidadian women are dougla", this is not true. :patrice:

At first there were more blacks in Trinidad and Guyana than any other group, then came the Hindis. But those are the only two groups.

I agree with @GetInTheTruck. Not even going to bother with you, now you're on ignore. You lived somewhere for TWO YEARS but know the entire country. I'm glad you don't live here anymore, we don't need that bigotry here. :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with @GetInTheTruck. Not even going to bother with you, now you're on ignore. You lived somewhere for TWO YEARS but know the entire country. I'm glad you don't live here anymore, we don't need that bigotry here. :camby:

You always run away when I challenge you, never reply to anything I actually say. I think you're not black and that again you are white-washing. :patrice:

I have been to the country countless times ever since I was a child. In total maybe like 5 years. Never has one trip been any different to another in terms of demography. That implies there is no difference. The census and CIA factbook also say I'm right so :manny:

@GetInTheTruck is an idiot. Everything I say is true, he just does not like it b/c he is a hindi. he literally knows nothing about trinidad either way.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
At first there were more blacks in Trinidad and Guyana than any other group, then came the Hindis. But those are the only two groups.
No they are not. I know people from Guyana who are Portuguese, Middle Eastern, Dougla etc. My old High School teacher was an Amerindian-Guyanese.

Who looked like the man on the left.
Part-of-the-Amerindian-cont.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they are not. I know people from Guyana who are Portuguese, Middle Eastern, Dougla etc. My old High School teacher was an Amerindian-Guyanese.

Who looked like the man on the left.
Part-of-the-Amerindian-cont.jpg

You're just a charlatan. I'm a Carribean immigrant son, have been around Carribeans my entire life, and have never seen a Portugese or Arab Guyanese person (nor will I ever). There are Amerindians, yes, but they don't make up a significant percentage of the population. They live in the jungles.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You always run away when I challenge you, never reply to anything I actually say. I think you're not black and that again you are white-washing. :patrice:

I have been to the country countless times ever since I was a child. In total maybe like 5 years. Never has one trip been any different to another in terms of demography. That implies there is no difference. The census and CIA factbook also say I'm right so :manny:

@GetInTheTruck is an idiot. Everything I say is true, he just does not like it b/c he is a hindi. he literally knows nothing about trinidad either way.

I'm not black. I've never said I was black. That doesn't mean I'm not a Trinidadian. Get out of here with that bigotry. Countless times as a child. :mjlol: I've lived here my entire life, but go ahead, you're the expert. Bye.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Son is a fukking retard. I spent probably half of my life in the Caribbean. Half of my family is from the fukking Caribbean. Dude is a moron.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You always run away when I challenge you :laff: .

I have been to the country countless times ever since I was a child. Never has one trip been any different to another in terms of demography. That implies there is no difference

@GetInTheTruck is an idiot. Everything I say is true, he just does not like it b/c he is a hindi

Na, you just a sour clown. My girl is Indian Trini, her grandmother is straight black, her fam is filled with Indian - black couples which isn't uncommon in general but you always trying to paint this bullshyt picture of Indian and black west Indians hating each other....plus she got cousins who look mad spanish as well. Everytime I meet a black trini they automatically assume I'm Trini and are ready to fukk with me off GP. Im sure there are piece of shyt racist trini indians though, just like you're a piece of shyt racist whatever you are. fukk outta here b.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not black. I've never said I was black.

I knew it. I knew you weren't black saying all this untrue, propagandistic,white -washing bullshyt. You probably a fukkin cooli and doing exactly what yall do :pacspit:.

That doesn't mean I'm not a Trinidadian. Get out of here with that bigotry.

So I'm a bigot because I say you're a fukking shadow cac cooli misrepresenting things to suit your own twisted view. You can't even respond to anything I say about census or life. "Y-y-you're a bigot!". No, the only evil bigot here is you.

Countless times as a child. :mjlol: I've lived here my entire life, but go ahead, you're the expert. Bye.

You've been there your entire life, that's why no indepedent evidence supports anything you say. The last time I was in Trinidad was only a few years ago and my mom was there less than 1 year ago. :pacspit: