Is anyone else watching Miss World 2014? (pics)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
There are only 13% more Indians than blacks in Guyana and the majority of people there are not Indian.
They're the largest demographic. Why are you arguing objective facts?

Is3SBVy.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're the largest demographic. Why are you arguing objective facts?

Is3SBVy.png

You're misrepresenting what I said or you're very stupid and lack reading comprehension. I never said hindis weren't the largest group in Guyana. I said there are only 13% more hindis in Guyana than blacks. I also said most of the population is not hindi. You source says 58% of the population is not hindi, which is the majority. In other words, your source reflects exactly what I say and imply. Notice how the facts align with exactly what I fukking say. Will you shut the fukk up now?

It's funny how none of yall who disagree with me can provide proof against my assertions. It's like I know what I'm talking and none of yall do :russ:

I'm still waiting on @Jisselle to provide me proof on all those Caribs and Mestizos. The same people the census doesn't even list and which @Tae has never seen. When I asked the troll for proof she threatened to ignore me, as she always does. :laff:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
You're misrepresenting what I said or you're very stupid and lack reading comprehension. I never said hindis weren't the largest group in Guyana. I said there are only 13% more hindis in Guyana than blacks. I also said most of the population is not hindi. You source says 58% of the population is not hindi, which is the majority. In other words, your source reflects exactly what I say and imply. Notice how the facts align with exactly what I fukking say. Will you shut the fukk up now?

Bunch of fukking morons in this forum, breh.
No you're the one who acted like the largest demographic representing Guyana in this pageant is somehow absurd. It's clear you're the one who has no clue.

one question. what the fukk is a "Hindi" when you guys are referring to Trinidadin-Indian's?

you do know Hindi is a language and Hindu is a religion correct? :patrice:
He's an idiot.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you're the one who acted like the largest demographic representing Guyana in this pageant is somehow absurd. It's clear you're the one who has no clue.

He's an idiot.

Let's go back to what EXACTLY what you said to see who is the idiot, instead of changing to subject as you do in your above post.

I originally said:
"There are only 13% more Indians than blacks in Guyana and the majority of people there are not Indian."

You replied: "They're the largest demographic. Why are you arguing objective facts?" *posts graph*

Here's the kicker: I never said they weren't the largest demographic. That's the argument you drew from mine because you're stupid or intellectually dishonest. I said that 1) there are only 13% more hindis and 2) the majority of people in guyana are not hindi. Your graph corroborated what I said to the letter, yet somehow I'm the idiot. And now you're changing the subject in order to save face. No one should trust your statements or arguments hence. And if they have any problem as to how idiotic you are, they need only look at your graph and how it corroborates my own statements.

Now, in response to your question about the largest demographic, the average Guyanese person is not hindi, period. They may the largest but still less than half so there should be more or less equal representation.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is an idiot and a liar. LOL @ "living two years" in Trinidad and saying that there are only two ethnic groups there.

:mjlol: @ this LA race troll. The census supports everything I say and nothing you do. You should provide evidence I am wrong so that everyone can see you are. You claim I'm an idiot meanwhile the data sits right in front of me and confirms everything I've said thus far. Any honest person who reads mine and @GunRanger 's posts will see that he doesn't know what he's talking and that his own data supports exactly what I say (and, diametrically, proves him either hilarious stupidity or incorrigibly dishonest). And so it goes with you.

The 2011 Trinidad census notes there are a GRAND TOTAL of 1.2% non-black or hindi descent people in the country. That's like the number of foreigners in Japan. :laff:

I remember before you were arguing that Jamaica was a "diverse" society too. When I told you otherwise, you rebuffed me like you had no idea what you were talking about. Yeah, the same Jamaica where at least 95% of the people are black (that's more cac homogeneous countries in many cases). So "diverse". About 98% of the people in Japana are Japanese, so "diverse". The same country recognized as one of the homogeneous on Earth, maybe about 3% more diverse than Jamaica. You are a cac troll just like @Jisselle (who admits she isn't black):laff:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup, I'm Venezuelan and Trini. Lived in Trini for most of my life.

@Colicat Trinidad is a very diverse country. There's tons of women that are mixed, or what we call "dougla" here. I loved that she gave the world a chance to see how a lot of other women in Trinidad look.

:sas2: