Is anyone else watching Miss World 2014? (pics)

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I already responded to your bullshyt. Your girlfriend is one person and represents only her own family (as you describe it). blacks and hindis don't get down like that and you'd know that if u had any idea what u were talking about. since you're not black and you're not Trinidadian (as I am in case anybody wants to know).u can gtfo and stop replying to me:camby:

:mjlol: Some supercat looking dude obviously snatched your broad at some point in time.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
brehs ms. france. :mjcry:

miss-france-2014-flora-coquerel-sous-l-objectif.jpg
Ehh not feeling her anteater face thai ladyboy body like that. Plus 90-95 percent of French people are white :dahell:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have family in Arima :cheers:. I'm not into doubles lol, but I miss the roti, corn soup, pelau, okra and rice, and especially the currants roll :to:I was in Trinidad this year for carnival, so I got my fix somewhat.

I don't think I've ever met a Carib. :patrice: I'm a descendant of both Arawaks and Caribs, nothing recent though. I know most Caribs died out or started mixing with the Africans and Europeans.

Trinidad has always had a large Hindu/Indian. However, some parts are more segregated than others, that is why you may not have seen very many.
Trinidad is diverse but I definitely wouldn't say it's on the same level as DR or Brazil, but there is a little of everyone there.
I don't mind an Indian woman or mixed race woman representing Trinidad, as long as it is not an Indian or mixed race woman every year :yeshrug: because then that would be a slap in the face to the Africans/blacks who gave Trinidad so much of its culture and are its second largest population.

I'm honestly surprised at home many Latin American countries had black women representing them. :leon:

Just reading all the made me hungry. I don't know how you do it, I'd go crazy if I couldn't go to Maracas when I wanted and grab a bake and shark when I want! :mjcry:
How long have you been over there?

Funny you're from Arima and mixed with Carib. The remaining Carib population in Trinidad still mostly resides in Arima. They even still have a "Prince" of the Caribs but he isn't taken seriously outside of the Carib Circle in Arima.

http://guanaguanaresingsat.blogspot.com/2010/06/carib-queens-of-arima-trinidad.html

They're still a vibrant community, small but vibrant.

If you ever come back for Carnival, shoot me a pm!

Any Miss World, or Miss Universe that won for Trinidad has been a black woman. They do diversify the contestants as of recently though.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Indians make up the largest group in Guyana.

There are only 13% more hindis than blacks in Guyana and the majority of people there are not hindi. According there shouldn't be any overabundance of hindi contestants.

Last edited: