Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
i work in a cubicle and i dont hate it. it has more to do with your work environment. my co-workers/job are fukking amazing. i work a 9-5 and time legit flies. i get upset sometimes cause i feel like i dont have enough time to get shyt done.

best part is not one is pressuring me to get shyt done because everyone understands. it's so great

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
i work in a cubicle and i dont hate it. it has more to do with your work environment. my co-workers/job are fukking amazing. i work a 9-5 and time legit flies. i get upset sometimes cause i feel like i dont have enough time to get shyt done.

best part is not one is pressuring me to get shyt done because everyone understands. it's so great
That's what I'm saying, if your coworkers are dope, you'll LOVE the job, even if the job is boring. My first serious job was at the Orlando court house and that shyt is packed with women so it was like being on the Real Housewives every day.

So much fukkery and comedy:gladbron:

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
I would off myself if I had to work in a cubicle. I remember during my internship I had to work in a cubicle man did I feel depressed. The environment just wasn't conducive to individuality or creativity. I recall seeing how terrified my mentor was everytime the supervisor was around. At that moment I asked myself is this what I want to do for the next 20-30 years? I'm glad I went through that experience. That cube lifestyle isn't for me.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. The entire point of that was about women's azzes by the score up and down every aisle. This is a multi billion dollar company not your local call center..

But make up your own narrative. That's what the web is for.
dont worry breh these nikkas cant read :mjlol:

im in college right now but I wouldn't mind an office job :ehh: as long as it comes with them...thickums :shaq:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

True.

Coworkers can make any job good.

I used to have amazing coworkers back in the day. Partied every weekend together, went out to clubs, movies, etc. we were tight but you know how things go. Ppl come and go.

Still feeling out my coworkers here. They seem cool for now and one of my boys in the navy works with me so we always bullshyttin.. But idk.

I work with a bunch of old white dudes and all they do is talk shyt about Obama :francis:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, if you ever work in a dope office, that shyt is piff. Makes the time fly by but if you're in some ultra corporate setting where every break is monitored than yeah, you're fukked.
I work at a small tech company, not 9 to 5 hours vary. Salary for most of us. Open office, awesome Co workers, great environment, great benefits. I really love where I work and I'm actually using my degrees

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
That's what I'm saying, if your coworkers are dope, you'll LOVE the job, even if the job is boring. My first serious job was at the Orlando court house and that shyt is packed with women so it was like being on the Real Housewives every day.

So much fukkery and comedy:gladbron:

exactly. i laugh everyday thanks to them. to be fair my department is very small and we're the youngest in the entire company by like a good 15+ years :pachaha: we talk shyt, we're comfortable with each other yet we understand we're in a professional environment.
True.

Coworkers can make any job good.

I used to have amazing coworkers back in the day. Partied every weekend together, went out to clubs, movies, etc. we were tight but you know how things go. Ppl come and go.

Still feeling out my coworkers here. They seem cool for now and one of my boys in the navy works with me so we always bullshyttin.. But idk.

I work with a bunch of old white dudes and all they do is talk shyt about Obama :francis:
:sadcam: my condolences. try to find a middle ground? just try to focus on things that will make you want to come back the next day.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Manual labor is the woat job. I prefer my own office like my last gig but the cubicle isn't terrible. I put my head phones on and zone out.
yup just float through :manny:
Cloudsky.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
exactly. i laugh everyday thanks to them. to be fair my department is very small and we're the youngest in the entire company by like a good 15+ years :pachaha: we talk shyt, we're comfortable with each other yet we understand we're in a professional environment.

:sadcam: my condolences. try to find a middle ground? just try to focus on things that will make you want to come back the next day.
I'm fairly new so I'm not trying to talk to them about politics. I just pretty much do my job and go home.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This legit made me :russ: IRL.
It's literally like

"Obama is trying to take away my AR15's"

Or

"Obama isn't a citizen... Well he is but where does his loyalties lie"

Or

"I'm not biased but Obama______"

For they most part everyone seems cool until they wanna talk politics. Then I'm like aight, time for a smoke break :francis: