Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I just throw my headphones in and listen to music and breakfast club and watch movies

I work like 830 to 4 and take long ass breaks :ahh:

I take advantage but you can do that when you're a high performer :ohlawd:

fukk this office life tho

But shiiiddd..I got to make the most money with the least stress and the legal way. This is paying the most so I got to do it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only uncreative, no personality ppl can thrive in an office environment...because that environment is very very toxic...I quit my office job after 3 days, I was actually making decent money and had the chance to relocate to Hawaii in the future but my personality wont allow me to do something I'm not passionate about....fukk is the point of living , just to work and pay bills....back in the ancient days didn't have jobs....they hunt and bring back food to their families....the man would hunt and the woman would take care of the home

that simple....and they would reproduce, now look at life, its all fukked up

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only uncreative, no personality ppl can thrive in an office environment...because that environment is very very toxic...I quit my office job after 3 days, I was actually making decent money and had the chance to relocate to Hawaii in the future but my personality wont allow me to do something I'm not passionate about....fukk is the point of living , just to work and pay bills....back in the ancient days didn't have jobs....they hunt and bring back food to their families....the man would hunt and the woman would take care of the home

that simple....and they would reproduce, now look at life, its all fukked up

So basically you're unemployed right now....

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This is why you become a professional assassin.

The hours are great, pay is good. You work on your own time. Just get the job done and don't be messy about it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know..we betta not leave this plantation huh...massa so good to us giving us cubicle jobs..I treasure my cubicle foreva boss!

:mjlol:

Like what else have you done as profitable as an office job.
Where you don't have to sell a damn thing, don't have to will your way to a profit, don't have to pay for inventory/products/marketing/overhead/employees.
It is always nikkaz on here talembout some bullshyt.
Yet, they failures in their interests, jobs and life in general.
Then talking from a non-cognitive and inexperienced life base.
You ain't lived life if you dissin office life.
Office life is where it is at and unless you done every job and grade and been the best.
Till you do your interest and are known as a draw as the best.
Then you can talk til then,...you need to stfu with yo bytchass belly ache'n.
I know you ain't did shyt or done shyt and not gon do shyt crapping on how cushy an office job is.
Like nikka stfu,....you ain't had one bad day in yo life professionally on no level or high drawing grade.

Art Barr

nikkaz ain't been the man in no industry and not that nikka in their personal interest.
Then, always running their mouths around here.
Ask these bytch ass nikkaz their government name and you know they ain't did shyt in their life talembout they private.
When I know you inexperienced and a bytchmade money whore, too.
nikka don't nobody know you and you ain't did a fukk'n thing in yo life, so stfu.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
If you hate working in a office cubicle so much go work for a moving company, construction, car wash etc. In this 20 degree winter weather...

I'm border line disgusted at this thread premise.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh.

Try working in hard physical labour jobs or retail/customer service jobs.

In some office jobs you don't even do much work in some days. Literally sat there breh and getting paid. :troll:

May be soulless but you can try working on yourself and improve your situation further.:yeshrug: Do some courses in your free time etc.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i had a cubical/corporate job that was out of this world soul crushing. i only lasted 3 months and it was because they fired me for taking off too much time (4 days) recovering from an injury that i had a surgeons note for, from a surgeon who was the head of his department at the place i was working at. i literally couldnt walk and shyt and they told me my excessive time off was a violation, blah blah blah, but when i got injured 4 days before it was all "feel better, get well soon"

we had to punch in and out every day and got 1 hour lunch and jeans on fridays. no one said more than 5 words to one another during work hours. if i punched in at 8:02 instead of 8:00 id get a personal email repremanding me, plus a company wide email would be sent reminding us when we started. internet use, keyboard stokes, phone use and breaks were heavily monitored. headphones werent allowed, you could only have one earbud in at a time

i saw my boss yell at a 50 year old lady because she checked her cell phone, threatening to take her phone. like a teacher would do to a child. everyone was out of shape, miserable, and afraid. even the people making money were herbs.

i got a job immediately after, that was coincidentially across the street and paid more, that involved me to be outside in the neighborhood doing errands and shyt. every day was something new. id look over at my older building and thank god i was fired every day, sometimes laugh thinking about how shytty it would be to be there. time moves fast but those 3 months fukkin crawled.

dame dash took it to the extreme, but having to ask a man if its okay to take a day off to goto the doctor or handle some personal biz, and get excited over being able to untuck your shirt once a week and get let off a few hours early on holidays, is fukkin horrible. the man kind of had a point buried in all that obnoxiousness. also worth noting a lot of my coworkers from the cubical hell hole were from harlem. dame would be disgusted if he saw us up there
What was the name of that company?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I used to be all about the office life. Chilling in AC, hot broads usually in the office, shyts not really that stressful. I personally find it boring now and I love being a locksmith a lot more than the office life. I'm always out on the road, my day flies by, and I get to work with my hands and tools. fukking love it.