Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No offence, but that's one of the saddest statements I've ever read :no:

Yeah. The entire point of that was about women's azzes by the score up and down every aisle. This is a multi billion dollar company not your local call center..

But make up your own narrative. That's what the web is for.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
You better stay yo ass in that office life.
Ain't shyt better than a corporate job and it is the most profitable less stressful life you can have.

You, nikkaz ain't really lived life complaining about working in an office and I know so,......
Ol never been top earners to make corporate life exciting sheltered soft ass losers.

Art Barr

I know..we betta not leave this plantation huh...massa so good to us giving us cubicle jobs..I treasure my cubicle foreva boss!

:mjlol:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I dont know how much longer I can do this :scust:

RV-AN417_CUBICL_P_20140509201519.jpg

20080409_cubiclesfromofficespace.jpg

8.-Office-Cubicles2.jpg

We went through college for this type of life? :scust:

shyt looks like we're in Sim City :scust:

Yes...the American Nightmare...cubicle life

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as a 9 to 5 goes working in an office is on the better end of the spectrum
I agree, but the corporate/cube life definetely soul draining in its own entirety. Spending half of your time awake from M-F at an office with folks that you'd never relate to or spend time with if it wasnt for a check:francis:
Having to sit through boring meetings and work functions like lunch....I'd much rather eat on my own dime and enjoy my own company:mjcry:

Spending the only spare minutes day dreamin about not being at the office:mjcry:

That Sunday night, dreading the oncoming hustle of another 40 hour week:mjcry:

No matter how much you're getting paid, that cube life aint what the american dream is made of:mjcry:

Payday and weekends is what we livin for:mjcry:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
i had a cubical/corporate job that was out of this world soul crushing. i only lasted 3 months and it was because they fired me for taking off too much time (4 days) recovering from an injury that i had a surgeons note for, from a surgeon who was the head of his department at the place i was working at. i literally couldnt walk and shyt and they told me my excessive time off was a violation, blah blah blah, but when i got injured 4 days before it was all "feel better, get well soon"

we had to punch in and out every day and got 1 hour lunch and jeans on fridays. no one said more than 5 words to one another during work hours. if i punched in at 8:02 instead of 8:00 id get a personal email repremanding me, plus a company wide email would be sent reminding us when we started. internet use, keyboard stokes, phone use and breaks were heavily monitored. headphones werent allowed, you could only have one earbud in at a time

i saw my boss yell at a 50 year old lady because she checked her cell phone, threatening to take her phone. like a teacher would do to a child. everyone was out of shape, miserable, and afraid. even the people making money were herbs.

i got a job immediately after, that was coincidentially across the street and paid more, that involved me to be outside in the neighborhood doing errands and shyt. every day was something new. id look over at my older building and thank god i was fired every day, sometimes laugh thinking about how shytty it would be to be there. time moves fast but those 3 months fukkin crawled.

dame dash took it to the extreme, but having to ask a man if its okay to take a day off to goto the doctor or handle some personal biz, and get excited over being able to untuck your shirt once a week and get let off a few hours early on holidays, is fukkin horrible. the man kind of had a point buried in all that obnoxiousness. also worth noting a lot of my coworkers from the cubical hell hole were from harlem. dame would be disgusted if he saw us up there

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not bad at all if you do something else throughout the day.
Wake up early and workout before you get to work, and eat a good breakfast. Not that McDonalds shyt.
Get through your work, and bring a book, or work on a book when you're free during work.
Ignore the moaning and groaning of your fellow workers, they'll have you feeling a different way than you actually do.
After work, do something besides going out for a drink, or sitting on the couch and drinking a beer.
Hobbies and physical activity motherfukker. Writing and playing music, reading books, video games if that's your think, drawing, painting, yoga, meditation, programming, movies, cooking new creations, find friends and do something, pickup basketball, football, soccer, concerts.

Its not at all bad, work on a side business using the stable money you're making now. There are thousands of ways to do this, and if you're living your life right, those 7-8 hours won't be bad at all.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I dont know how much longer I can do this :scust:

RV-AN417_CUBICL_P_20140509201519.jpg

20080409_cubiclesfromofficespace.jpg

8.-Office-Cubicles2.jpg

We went through college for this type of life? :scust:

shyt looks like we're in Sim City :scust:
Be lucky you have a wall breh. More and more companies are switching to "european style" workplaces where there is little no privacy in your cube. You can literally see everyone on the floor when you walk in. Also, i was in one building and they had workers packed in a classroom with 0 privacy! Like, they were right next to each other for the entire day.....