Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Somebody doing life in jail has it worse.Imagine someone telling you what to do everyday.When to wake up,when to wash ya azz etc. everyday for 40 maybe 50 years.Cats cant sit still :heh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Physical labor is worse

fukk working a blueberry field:pacspit:
there are defintiely worse jobs out there.

When I was younger I worked in a mushroom picking farm....that was shyt...literally.
and I worked at a recycling plant.
that was disgusting. Sorting out the cans and plastics and shyt on a conveyor belt.
Nasty as months old beer and food everywhere. taht shyt stank and was a mess.

Cubicle life ain't that bad if you've actually experienced any alternatives.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Nope.. love my office job now...

I worked as a longshoreman and after 8 long years and the hurt backs and long ass hours wear your body down sooner than later..

As long as u at my company has on site gym and a nice cafeteria with healthy food options your good

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Is it really on my own terms though

There were times I worked 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week for weeks straight when I was working for myself. If I didn't get the shyt done I didn't get paid. I had multiple clients calling all the time... it was like having 8 different bosses. Here Im in for 9 hours, I report to one person, I can go to the gym, I can take off for a half day to handle personal shyt, I can give my work to someone else, I get paid vacations etc etc. I mean yesterday I got treated by a vendor to floor seats at the Hornets/Jazz game :francis: Plus I can quit any time, and I have quit numerous jobs in the past :yeshrug:

I have been on both sides... cube life aint bad. It's a hustle like anything else.

Lets be honest.... u hate cube life cause its a realization that u dont have what it takes to be independent, and u are caught up in meaningless title bullshyt. CEOs and 7 figure execs are "cube life" too breh.
what you do? finna hook me up?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My desk is by the window so I can look outside and stare at the people in whatever start up is across the street. It's fun staring until they're forced to shut their blinds :troll:

I got to work from home for 5 years, I miss it so much :sadcam:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nope.. love my office job now...

I worked as a longshoreman and after 8 long years and the hurt backs and long ass hours wear your body down sooner than later..

As long as u at my company has on site gym and a nice cafeteria with healthy food options your good

My last job had the onsite gym thing going on, not really big, but it was something. I never used it during the day though, that's when a lot of broads would be in there doing scandalous exercises. One time me and my mans went in there cause they had TVs in there and they were showing the ACC Tournament. So he nudges me and nods his head toward this one broad on the floor doing hip thrusts, with this mad tight white spandex and you could see the monkey through the pants. I left there quickly cause I wasn't trying to go to HR lol

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I work in a cubicle and it's not bad to me, I can come in whenever I want from 7-10 and I have no stress. I think it really depends on the job

Oh and I can unhook my laptop and work from home whenever I need to :skip:

73912942-2431-4DC1-B2B8-16B53A9F0CEA.jpg

For the people who work in cubicles that make great money. Wait till they come tell you they don't need you anymore
where you work? In 2006? Look at that outdated shytte:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I work in a NOC but it has cubicles and shyt.

The NOCs I worked in before we're all open spaced and I worked more in server rooms and spent more time directly working in workspaces for troubleshooting

(Basically going to different locations within my building and making any standalone system my terminal if needed) but I had my own workspace.

Where in at now we handle IT remotely. I don't mind the cubicle shyt that much. I still do some server room stuff so I get to move around a lil more.

Can even work from home so :yeshrug:

Only drawback is that there isn't any eye candy what so ever

I have a buddy who works in a NOC for a cell phone company. and he says the same thing. no hoes at all in that joint.