Is An Office Job (Cubicles) The WOAT Life?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I miss my office :to: had a dope a** view too. Now I'm in a cube, but super private, so its not that bad.

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thats how i was at my last office job. Me and the managers were cool so it didnt matter that i was getting all my work done lol. Some of the other workers used to snitch on me and when i would have to talk with one of the managers about it we would laugh about how petty the other employees were. I was the only Blackman in the department.

If youre a social person and can get work done quickly office jobs are kind of easy. It always helps if there pretty women too.

You were the pet negro

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
People work in those "extremes" everyday b.

What other jobs can those cubicle prisoners transition into ?
If you just want a low stress job, then the office is definitely where it's at IMO. People getting :flabbynsick: is great evidence of the lack of physical activity needed to do ya job. That's why it's not WOAT if you are that type of person who just wants a steady paycheck. Most people want that. It's only bad if you have bigger aspirations.
You ain't lived life if you dissin office life.
What does this mean? Are you saying working in an office is the best work life America has to offer?
You were the pet negro
:russ::francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you just want a low stress job, then the office is definitely where it's at IMO. People getting :flabbynsick: is great evidence of the lack of physical activity needed to do ya job. That's why it's not WOAT if you are that type of person who just wants a steady paycheck. Most people want that. It's only bad if you have bigger aspirations.

What does this mean? Are you saying working in an office is the best work life America has to offer?

:russ::francis:

Working in a corporate environment is the most profit you can make, with nuffin but showing up.

Until you had to do the shyt yourself, and you fail till you succeed.
There is no way somebody who really did it for real is dissing a corporate job.

I done did all this shyt,....
I can safely say working in corporate America is the easiest and most profitable way to be successful.
If you don't think so,.....
you are inexperienced, period.

Art Barr

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I LOVE my cubicle!!!! Sh1t is mad big...nice size walls (you need to be over six feet AND tiptoe just to get a glimpse of me, and that'll make it obvious that youse a nosey mufukka)...the door space is small.....and my computer set up is such that NO ONE can see what I'm looking at.

I get my job done on time, efficiently, and don't have NO ONE looking over my shoulder. Come and go as I please.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not bad at all if you do something else throughout the day.
Wake up early and workout before you get to work, and eat a good breakfast. Not that McDonalds shyt.
Get through your work, and bring a book, or work on a book when you're free during work.
Ignore the moaning and groaning of your fellow workers, they'll have you feeling a different way than you actually do.
After work, do something besides going out for a drink, or sitting on the couch and drinking a beer.
Hobbies and physical activity motherfukker. Writing and playing music, reading books, video games if that's your think, drawing, painting, yoga, meditation, programming, movies, cooking new creations, find friends and do something, pickup basketball, football, soccer, concerts.

Its not at all bad, work on a side business using the stable money you're making now. There are thousands of ways to do this, and if you're living your life right, those 7-8 hours won't be bad at all.

This. Good post.

It's all about balance.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its not bad at all if you do something else throughout the day.
Wake up early and workout before you get to work, and eat a good breakfast. Not that McDonalds shyt.
Get through your work, and bring a book, or work on a book when you're free during work.
Ignore the moaning and groaning of your fellow workers, they'll have you feeling a different way than you actually do.
After work, do something besides going out for a drink, or sitting on the couch and drinking a beer.
Hobbies and physical activity motherfukker. Writing and playing music, reading books, video games if that's your think, drawing, painting, yoga, meditation, programming, movies, cooking new creations, find friends and do something, pickup basketball, football, soccer, concerts.

Its not at all bad, work on a side business using the stable money you're making now. There are thousands of ways to do this, and if you're living your life right, those 7-8 hours won't be bad at all.

That's the thing, I know my job like that back of my hand...cubicle life leaves me with so much extra energy to enjoy my leisurely activities...it helps that I'm relatively in shape and not flabby and sick either.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Lol be a gerbil in a cage breh no disrespect.im a wastewater operator im out side im in side im in my truck sometimes im walking by myself.love it i have pure freedom shyt im in a building chiling playing my 3ds 15 years in the game and im going to retire doing this shyt i love it

Daps
I work in a cubicle and it's not bad to me, I can come in whenever I want from 7-10 and I have no stress. I think it really depends on the job

Oh and I can unhook my laptop and work from home whenever I need to :skip:

73912942-2431-4DC1-B2B8-16B53A9F0CEA.jpg

For the people who work in cubicles that make great money. Wait till they come tell you they don't need you anymore

Last edited:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
To that nikka that had the Jeans comment that ish was sad asf. A lot of people today have that mindset though Jean fridays lol when I fiinish college and get a job I pray to God I won't have to look forward to Jean Friday's

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
only uncreative, no personality ppl can thrive in an office environment...because that environment is very very toxic...I quit my office job after 3 days, I was actually making decent money and had the chance to relocate to Hawaii in the future but my personality wont allow me to do something I'm not passionate about....fukk is the point of living , just to work and pay bills....back in the ancient days didn't have jobs....they hunt and bring back food to their families....the man would hunt and the woman would take care of the home

that simple....and they would reproduce, now look at life, its all fukked up
:dahell:

Ancient days? Really nikka? Risk your life everyday?

:heh:

:stopitslime:

:camby:Go join a tribal community back in Africa and hunt some lions for your 'becoming a man' stage.