Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Have the cars been explained?

Are they supposed to be "company cars" that you get as long as you maintain a certain level, or are they saying they GIVE you the car free and clear when you reach that level?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

Are they supposed to be "company cars" that you get as long as you maintain a certain level, or are they saying they GIVE you the car free and clear when you reach that level?

the license plate in that vid dude posted had 5 linx on it, plus the back of the car had the 5 linx logo ingrained/welded into the car

:ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

These lames had camera phones out of the "award" ceremony on the streets...

knowing damn well they swap it out around the crew next weeek. :stopitslime:

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
:wow: If I ever need a laugh I will watch this video

bytch said you see the table shake thats showing you how heavy our bank accounts are :dead:

I just can't :laff:

They all on their laptops grinding :ohhh: :troll:

What the fukk is an "Exective?

:wtf:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:wow: If I ever need a laugh I will watch this video

bytch said you see the table shake thats showing you how heavy our bank accounts are :dead:

I just can't :laff:

They all on their laptops grinding :ohhh: :troll:

:deadmanny: at all the "uhh/mmm" adlibs after the "$10K in 2 months" comment

And of course they don't turn the phone sideways for the video

Daps
fg4o9In.png
[/URL][/IMG]

$50 plus shipping = 60$ for retail online sales only. 50% commission on all sales online. Do some research.

I'm helping folks eat but nikkas don't wanna work and think its a scam. I don't think yall should join though, cuz you dont have the network that I have to help you grow. I got a great team which helps me expand. That's all it is. It's just like the d**e game, get the right connect and team, then eat. Legally. God bless.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::wtf: Non hustlin ass bytch made nikkas always gatta hate HA. I'm done lol

That doesn't prove you ONLY put up $60, it indicates that you AT LEAST spent $60.

But don't bother trying to prove what you put put up to some random nikka on the innanets; you know what you spent. I've already stated that if you did only put up $60 and can realize the tax-write offs, then it's likely worth it for that alone.

Furthermore, I know nothing about Oranogold...I had never heard of it before you brought it up in this thread. This thread is about 5Linx which is a MLM (or pyramid) scheme. If all you did was pay a fee to sell Orangold's products and you don't make money off getting other salesmen to sign up under you, then you're not talking about an MLM scheme so I don't know why you brought it up in this thread.

Seems it may be more like an Avon or Mary Kay type company.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
This dude seemed like he had it figured out.....his math at the end of part 2 is a little janky though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScaOhsKt0dQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYJP5ebYPpQ[/ame]

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eK-ydSjDPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eK-ydSjDPc[/ame]

Check out this comment...

chad thompson 3 weeks ago
This Business HELPED ME RETIRE AT 22 YEARS OLD.

:russ:

:laff:

:deadrose: