Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

"have you heard of residual income?"
"can you spend MY money?" (He makes 3k a day)
"will you even be alive in 50 years?"

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Have the cars been explained?

Are they supposed to be "company cars" that you get as long as you maintain a certain level, or are they saying they GIVE you the car free and clear when you reach that level?

I'm assuming they are company cars when u see someone applying a decal on ur benz before u take it. I mean, I sure as hell WOULDN'T allow someone to put a decal on my personal vehicle.

to me, these MLM companies are about as legit as presige worldwide:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjDSLuzfnQ[/ame]

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
are there any work from home joints that are legit?

gotta get my Baby Moms a job after she gives birth

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
are there any work from home joints that are legit?

gotta get my Baby Moms a job after she gives birth

unless ur real job allows you to work from home, then it's likely horseshyt. my co-worker just accepted a new job that's allowing him to work from home, but it's a legit company in xerox, and not some shyt u saw during the commercial break of judge mathis.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
unless ur real job allows you to work from home, then it's likely horseshyt. my co-worker just accepted a new job that's allowing him to work from home, but it's a legit company in xerox, and not some shyt u saw during the commercial break of judge mathis.

thats crazy cuz a pretty reliable and trustworty co worker of mine had recently stepped to me about one of these work from home joints...he showed me his acct in the morning and later that afternoon he had earned about $500 bucks...so being that i trusted the homie he almost had me sold...then he said all i needed was $100 bones to buy in i was like :beli:

he said it involved something dealing with the stock market...i still want to know if it was really legit

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prU2uZfPZC4[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9ZFwJhQHM[/ame] :russ::russ:

I posted a video of some fine ass 5 linx chick explaining the car situation

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp_vVQmrS-s[/ame] "Every month they will give you $800 towards a silver BMW" @ 1:06 mark

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I guess when you look like this it's easy to sell people some bullshyt :russ::russ:

9509b1c0c40a11e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg
5ada9a22a7d211e2ac8a22000a9e2947_7.jpg
9882e0a0a20011e286be22000a9f139c_7.jpg
3a62381ca08511e2b61c22000a9f4de7_7.jpg
:wow::wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp_vVQmrS-s "Every month they will give you $800 towards a silver BMW" @ 1:06 mark

bytch making me wanna join :cape:

but :whoa:, she is doing a much better job selling than most of the other clowns that ya'll posted videos of.

I was :russ: when she was talking about 5linx having an IPO where the shares are estimated to be around $100 a share. that's MORE than what facebook opened at :laff:

she definitely talks a good game. she might be making some bread.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
bytch making me wanna join :cape:

but :whoa:, she is doing a much better job selling than most of the other clowns that ya'll posted videos of.

I was :russ: when she was talking about 5linx having an IPO where the shares are estimated to be around $100 a share. that's MORE than what facebook opened at :laff:

she definitely talks a good game. she might be making some bread.

:pachaha::pachaha: That shyt had me dying, I know a couple of cute chicks in college doing this shyt and being attractive does not take them far in terms of results from what I have seen. I always ask them the question "have you discussed doing this with any on campus adviser" and I always get the :ld: face and then they spin it telling me they don't need any advice from "someone who isn't an entrepreneur" :pachaha::pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here is something interesting that someone wrote about 5linx...

http://paperchase365.com/pyramid-schemes/

"but then I ask myself why are there so many Black people participating in 5Linx? Do I see more Black people because the majority of my Facebook friends are Black, or does this company truly have an outsized number of Black representatives? Reading a number of message boards about 5Linx and viewing a number of 5Linx videos I feel it is safe to say the majority of 5Linx reps are Black. This is odd…don’t White people want to be Senior Vice Presidents, drive Bentleys and party in Jamaica? Perhaps, or maybe this multi-level marketing company has figured out the perfect formula to prey on the hopes and dreams of Blacks by selling them dream of success and wealth via a fancy title, fancy cars and fancy vacations.

The significant number of Black people involved in this is what I find most disturbing. Wealth as represented by material items such as fancy cars as well as important arbitrary titles appeal to a lot of Black people, it’s sad but true. Historically Black people are usually found at the bottom rungs of Corporate America, the majority having no hope to achieve a high level position or a great deal of financial success. There is not a lot of access to capital for entrepreneurs in the Black community, nor are there a lot of examples of successful entrepreneurs to serve as role models. In the Black community wealth and success is usually represented by high end cars, fancy clothes, jewelry and other material items as opposed to the things you can’t see such as a strong investment portfolio. In my opinion, these factors among with many others make Black people especially susceptible to pyramid schemes multi-level marketing promoters."

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
Here is something interesting that someone wrote about 5linx...

http://paperchase365.com/pyramid-schemes/

"but then I ask myself why are there so many Black people participating in 5Linx? Do I see more Black people because the majority of my Facebook friends are Black, or does this company truly have an outsized number of Black representatives? Reading a number of message boards about 5Linx and viewing a number of 5Linx videos I feel it is safe to say the majority of 5Linx reps are Black. This is odd…don’t White people want to be Senior Vice Presidents, drive Bentleys and party in Jamaica? Perhaps, or maybe this multi-level marketing company has figured out the perfect formula to prey on the hopes and dreams of Blacks by selling them dream of success and wealth via a fancy title, fancy cars and fancy vacations.

The significant number of Black people involved in this is what I find most disturbing. Wealth as represented by material items such as fancy cars as well as important arbitrary titles appeal to a lot of Black people, it’s sad but true. Historically Black people are usually found at the bottom rungs of Corporate America, the majority having no hope to achieve a high level position or a great deal of financial success. There is not a lot of access to capital for entrepreneurs in the Black community, nor are there a lot of examples of successful entrepreneurs to serve as role models. In the Black community wealth and success is usually represented by high end cars, fancy clothes, jewelry and other material items as opposed to the things you can’t see such as a strong investment portfolio. In my opinion, these factors among with many others make Black people especially susceptible to pyramid schemes multi-level marketing promoters."

:ld: makes sense.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I guess when you look like this it's easy to sell people some bullshyt :russ::russ:

9509b1c0c40a11e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg
5ada9a22a7d211e2ac8a22000a9e2947_7.jpg
9882e0a0a20011e286be22000a9f139c_7.jpg
3a62381ca08511e2b61c22000a9f4de7_7.jpg
:wow::wow:

fukk yall nikkas. This is a legit.business with real opportunities.

Sign me up

but seriously, I know some fine chicks in these things too. Its funny when they get mad that dudes dont wanna talk to them about "business".