"Set you up for a meeting"

:dead:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I know this a 5linx thead,but this cat from motor club (MCA)just told on himself:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1eFnPjHWkg[/ame]

:dead: at this n1gga saying, all I do is copy and paste, sh*t from my manuscript when someone emails me. Breh has automated message and everything.

Pretty dope lay out I won't lie.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know this a 5linx thead,but this cat from motor club (MCA)just told on himself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1eFnPjHWkg

:dead: at this n1gga saying, all I do is copy and paste, sh*t from my manuscript when someone emails me. Breh has automated message and everything.

man 18 minutes of video and these two ain't talkin bout shyt :wtf:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1eFnPjHWkg

:merchant: I just logged in the to talk about this.

Them mother fukkers stay on Facebook talking a out

"Hit my inbox in you tryin to make some money"

They dont even have business plan, they just tell nikkas to spam their facebook and get 40 dollars out of you friends. That shyt is a blatant scam.

:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:merchant: I just logged in the to talk about this.

Them mother fukkers stay on Facebook talking a out

"Hit my inbox in you tryin to make some money"

They dont even have business plan, they just tell nikkas to spam their facebook and get 40 dollars out of you friends. That shyt is a blatant scam.

:

Honestly, now it's to the point where I respect this cat's hustle. I've seen some other vids as well. And the way he has his scam setup is nice. The videos basically promote themselves, at this point.(he's definitely not harassing people on FB, anymore, he did in the past though).

Look at some of the comment for his other vids. People are practically itching on some crab in the barrel mentality to be part of his "team".

Yet he constantly has to denounce what he's promoting as a scam. People literally comment to say shyt like: "I just saw all your vids man, I'm ready to sign up to your team".

As a capitalist I can't even hate anymore...

I got see what my breh from HL has to say about this: @Blackking

Real talk, this n1gga can't even give a good description on how MCA works. :russ:

Oh yeah ol boy is a top seller for the MCA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
man 18 minutes of video and these two ain't talkin bout shyt :wtf:

yeah it starts off kind of slow, but breh turns into a character around the 12min mark.

He shows how he just copy and paste all the same message to every, email he receives daily. Which is about (50+ per day). And he admits to not reading sh*t.

:russ:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, now it's to the point where I respect this cat's hustle. I've seen some other vids as well. And the way he has his scam setup is nice. The videos basically promote themselves, at this point.(he's definitely not harassing people on FB, anymore, he did in the past though).

Look at some of the comment for his other vids. People are practically itching on some crab in the barrel mentality to be part of his "team".

Yet he constantly has to denounce what he's promoting as a scam. People literally comment to say shyt like: "I just saw all your vids man, I'm ready to sign up to your team".

As a capitalist I can't even hate anymore...

I got see what my breh from HL has to say about this: @Blackking

Real talk, this n1gga can't even give a good description on how MCA works. :russ:

Oh yeah ol boy is a top seller for the MCA.
imo,

man... it's a MLM business plan... but I guess it's not a scam. Not a legal scam, so they can't be prosecuted even is damn near 100% of people don't make a profit and pay money to get in.. and even lost that initial investment money.

If black people would focus on real shyt instead of MLM shyt like this every few years, we would be better off. It's that lazy - get money with no real work mentality that will let shyt like this kill us. Plus we love to flock towards pointless things; one brotha on facebook stunts and says he made money off of it... 700 chicks will sign up and put their girls on. A girl I know did this... she believes in it because her "friends from school" made money doing it. 1 nikka supposedly made money - the rest are still broke as fukk selling energy n shyt that they don't control.

In slavery we had field , house and overseers. field is everyone u see on facebook, instrgam, tweeter, etc. house is the few at the top who are the 1% that didn't lose money. Overseers are the celebrate personalities and creators who promote it. They legitimize it in magazines so that people can feel good about doing it. Right now a few people will make money, then in a few years it will be shut down.

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
My homie is all into this sh1t hard (no homo). Dude is tired of his 9/5 and wants to make serious bank...all optimistic n sh1t. Now he's trying to get me into it but I'm really not interested.

Seems like a scam to me....just selling dreams and false hope to the disenfranchised. Dude is a born again christian so it's pretty clear he has a problem seeing through bullsh1t

Let me know if I'm wrong tho'

:yeshrug:
:laff:

why he get banned? :to:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
somebody just ask one of these nikkas in person "how does the company make money? how do I get paid?" up front and record the answers.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
imo,

man... it's a MLM business plan... but I guess it's not a scam. Not a legal scam, so they can't be prosecuted even is damn near 100% of people don't make a profit and pay money to get in.. and even lost that initial investment money.

If black people would focus on real shyt instead of MLM shyt like this every few years, we would be better off. It's that lazy - get money with no real work mentality that will let shyt like this kill us. Plus we love to flock towards pointless things; one brotha on facebook stunts and says he made money off of it... 700 chicks will sign up and put their girls on. A girl I know did this... she believes in it because her "friends from school" made money doing it. 1 nikka supposedly made money - the rest are still broke as fukk selling energy n shyt that they don't control.

In slavery we had field , house and overseers. field is everyone u see on facebook, instrgam, tweeter, etc. house is the few at the top who are the 1% that didn't lose money. Overseers are the celebrate personalities and creators who promote it. They legitimize it in magazines so that people can feel good about doing it. Right now a few people will make money, then in a few years it will be shut down.

:salute:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
After researching, MCA is basically a AAA type service. Except it wwwaaaaayyyy more than AAA which we all know is legit. Why don't they promote what they're selling instead of dropping a bunch of keywords and flashing cash???? shyt is about as legit as a $3 bill.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Even Big Daddy Slang fell for a mlm once...

The deal is they aren't illegal, but the average Joe not gonna make any money. You have to have a huge network of gullible people to suceed or be one of the first working it in area before the name goes to shyt.

The key is to ask them what PRODUCT are they selling. Evaluate that product and determine is there a market for it and can you deliver this product more efficiently than walmart. This is where most fall apart. Such as the coffee...why would someone buy coffee from you, having to track you down when they can simply go to walmart like everyone else. Unless your taste and cost is superior. Basic business sense.

My cousin in that 5Links shyt and they sell a couple products, but there's no advantage to buying hers rather than Targets!

Like I said mlm's are for people such as haitians or cubans where they can go back home and say hombre buy this and sign up for this, no questions asked.

Black people and other minorities are prime victims for mlm schemes cos we like to attempt short cuts. We like to try and buck the education system and still make it. HOW THE FUKK you gonna win at business when you haven't taken ONE business course?