Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

LukeHobbs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess when you look like this it's easy to sell people some bullshyt :russ::russ:

9509b1c0c40a11e2bbed22000a9e28b0_7.jpg
5ada9a22a7d211e2ac8a22000a9e2947_7.jpg
9882e0a0a20011e286be22000a9f139c_7.jpg
3a62381ca08511e2b61c22000a9f4de7_7.jpg
:wow::wow:

:noah: :noah:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
thats crazy cuz a pretty reliable and trustworty co worker of mine had recently stepped to me about one of these work from home joints...he showed me his acct in the morning and later that afternoon he had earned about $500 bucks...so being that i trusted the homie he almost had me sold...then he said all i needed was $100 bones to buy in i was like :beli:

he said it involved something dealing with the stock market...i still want to know if it was really legit
well if it wasn't a scam and he was being straight up maybe he was just planning on investing with YOUR money, idk...

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
just seen this shyt on my facebook feed today, how do they form these titles??
:pachaha:

941870_10151462612221947_775978916_n.jpg

wise words from a senior vice president. checked their website and they have 25 total SVPs named. is it safe to say that the title is just synonymous with "nikka in this company getting way more money than you".

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just seen this shyt on my facebook feed today, how do they form these titles??
:pachaha:

941870_10151462612221947_775978916_n.jpg

wise words from a senior vice president. checked their website and they have 25 total SVPs named. is it safe to say that the title is just synonymous with "nikka in this company getting way more money than you".

man, I'm convinced as long as u keep paying ur membership fees, you can call yourself whatever you want.

triple OG, quadruple platinum-chairman of the board....YUP! :salute:

this is one of my favorite threads on this forum. bout to go home and check them videos :deadmanny:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one of the top sellers in 5 Linx. The lady that you always see in the videos. It's a hustle that everybody isn't built for. 90% of people who join 5 Linx fail. The power with 5 Linx is that the higher you get the easier it is to recruit people because they want what they see you have. It's hard to get people to join when u don't have shyt to show for your membership with 5linx. It's like the drug game. If you don't have the clientele say hell no. It's meant for people who already have established networks and influence over people. The regular joe will fail and they're pimping you. You pay $350 to join, plus you have to pay $50 a month maintenance and buy their services. Most people are losing money. Stay away from it. And those cars are owned by 5linx. They have a contract with BMW and Bentley. Stay away from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
its 2013, they keep changing the name but its still the same its all pyramid status.

any time you hear someone tell you , that you can make a boat load of cash really fast. its a scam. pure and simple.

let me give you the ways you can legally make a boat load of cash.

immoral:
stripping
bunny ranch -having sex

illegal: slangin dope, slangin tail for cash, bank robbery, serious check scams/credit card scams.

Legal/Moral:
Entertain industry- you create content that everyone wants to SEE or listen to or both. producer, you sell a hot beat/song to a big name artist and it blows up, you sell song/beat to a movie producer/commercial and it blows up and gets insane run.

You come up with a great idea and get lucky enough where you can market it quickly to a lot of people and it goes viral.

^^thats pretty much the only ways you can make a ton of cash quickly in life. anything else is probably a pyramid scheme or you have to work at it. your choice.

like the man said above. some semi pyramid scams that are partially legit. to do well you have to already have a great network of people that would by the stuff and push the product. hood people aint buying nothing like that on a constant basis. so if you're a hood boy/girl trying to slang this nonsense to others just like you. forget about it. IT..WONT..>WORK. now if by chance you do have ties outside of the hood where you know those people can push the product in their better areas with people with more disposable income and may see some use in the products. then try it out for a short time and see how it goes.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

She forgets to mention that her Husband is a successful doctor here in Atlanta which affords her the opportunity to parade her house and car as if it came from her being with 5linx...I'm sure she's making some money from 5linx due to suckers signing up under her believing that she's achieved all these big things from the company and not her Rich husband :laugh: