Is 5Linx a pyramid scam?

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Even Big Daddy Slang fell for a mlm once...

The deal is they aren't illegal, but the average Joe not gonna make any money. You have to have a huge network of gullible people to suceed or be one of the first working it in area before the name goes to shyt.

The key is to ask them what PRODUCT are they selling. Evaluate that product and determine is there a market for it and can you deliver this product more efficiently than walmart. This is where most fall apart. Such as the coffee...why would someone buy coffee from you, having to track you down when they can simply go to walmart like everyone else. Unless your taste and cost is superior. Basic business sense.

My cousin in that 5Links shyt and they sell a couple products, but there's no advantage to buying hers rather than Targets!

Like I said mlm's are for people such as haitians or cubans where they can go back home and say hombre buy this and sign up for this, no questions asked.

Black people and other minorities are prime victims for mlm schemes cos we like to attempt short cuts. We like to try and buck the education system and still make it. HOW THE FUKK you gonna win at business when you haven't taken ONE business course?
thats what i say too. then they all like " you jus hatin nicca!"
why the HELL would i buy coffee ONLINE:what:
UNLESS i was in a wheel chair or some shhit

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

The deal is they aren't illegal, but the average Joe not gonna make any money. You have to have a huge network of gullible people to suceed or be one of the first working it in area before the name goes to shyt.

The key is to ask them what PRODUCT are they selling. Evaluate that product and determine is there a market for it and can you deliver this product more efficiently than walmart. This is where most fall apart. Such as the coffee...why would someone buy coffee from you, having to track you down when they can simply go to walmart like everyone else. Unless your taste and cost is superior. Basic business sense.

My cousin in that 5Links shyt and they sell a couple products, but there's no advantage to buying hers rather than Targets!

the key is no one gives a shyt about actually selling stuff, besides selling the training materials and sign up fee to the next line...which is how each line actually makes money.

its like a pyramid scheme mixed with a lazy man's church of scientology concepts...with selling bullshyt goods no one needs to legitimize the whole thing

Daps

Like I said mlm's are for people such as haitians or cubans where they can go back home and say hombre buy this and sign up for this, no questions asked.

Black people and other minorities are prime victims for mlm schemes cos we like to attempt short cuts. We like to try and buck the education system and still make it. HOW THE FUKK you gonna win at business when you haven't taken ONE business course?

Nah, the key is to realize that the product you're selling is the JOB itself.

The only way to win in a pyramid scheme is to be near the top of the pyramid. That means you have a large network of dummies I mean employees I mean independent bosses beneath you so you get paid off their work.

You don't get to the top of the pyramid by focusing on selling their "products", you get there by focusing on selling the JOB.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah, the key is to realize that the product you're selling is the JOB itself.

The only way to win in a pyramid scheme is to be near the top of the pyramid. That means you have a large network of dummies I mean employees I mean independent bosses beneath you so you get paid off their work.

You don't get to the top of the pyramid by focusing on selling their "products", you get there by focusing on selling the JOB.

this is how it sounds. they say even if u move the product, u won't make bread. u gotta have idiots under you. plus, they make it mandatory to pay the startup cost for the training materials. but the catch is, only the 3 people at the top of the pyramid are allowed to sell the training materials. so basically the startup cost for each person is funneled up to the very few people at the top. they dont even give a fukk if u move product, cuz they will keep revising the training materials and make it mandatory for you to cop just to retain membership within the "organization".

Daps
this is how it sounds. they say even if u move the product, u won't make bread. u gotta have idiots under you. plus, they make it mandatory to pay the startup cost for the training materials. but the catch is, only the 3 people at the top of the pyramid are allowed to sell the training materials. so basically the startup cost for each person is funneled up to the very few people at the top. they dont even give a fukk if u move product, cuz they will keep revising the training materials and make it mandatory for you to cop just to retain membership within the "organization".

And then they keep showing pics and vids of those 3 people living lavishly like "this could be you" :heh:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Is it true that these things are huge amongst Church goers?

What type of religious person would willfully sign someone they love and care about up for this sh1t?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSYKUBg9pPI[/ame]

So which one of the coli brethren gonna call up and record the convo? :shaq::shaq::shaq: