Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wow, amazing interviews. I think Ja and Irv have another run in them. They might even bring New York back to prevalence again.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
why are guys sayin 50 sang on songs after ja when fif was doing that on the mixtape joints tho?

you guys talking about fans but dont lie and say you wasnt saying "i smell p*ssy, is that you irv? i smell p*ssy, is that you ja?" :usure:

:ohlawd: "hey irv you momma got a thing for me" COT DAMN

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember when this joint drop, everyone was like Ja was sounding like X and looking like Pac, lol but people were still feeling him and he almost outshined Jay on this. As everyone knows it was originally Ja Rule's song but Jay Z said he had to have it. This is a Club Classic right here:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
I remember when this joint drop, everyone was like Ja was sounding like X and looking like Pac, lol but people were still feeling him and he almost outshined Jay on this. As everyone knows it was originally Ja Rule's song but Jay Z said he had to have it. This is a Club Classic right here:

A thing about that song

as a thank you, jay was on ja's "gangsta shyt" on VVV

ja rule had a shirt on on the set of the video and right before he went on the director told him to take his shirt off and that's what shows in the video.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Rule did have some bangers his albums were fairly balanced with the commercial and street songs imo

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Ja was garbage, couldn't stand his p*ssy ass records and am indebted to 50 to this day for shutting him down

Interview was great and I respect the fact that these 2 still fukk with each to this day tho

ryda518

Daps
Reppin
bx all day
@Sbp
bout to give more ja info( ya should really read his interviews)

thing about those songs, ja wanted to release those type of songs, he kept showing them to def jam and they were like:comeon: " we need another put it on me"

sad because if he came up now, then more of those would be more famous, there are people now that could not name you songs from VVV, or think ja's second album is female records( when in fact in that entire album there's only TWO FEMALE RECORDS)

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Good interview. Takes me back to my High School and College Years. The whole 50 Cent sh!t is exactly what's wrong with fans today. Very fickle. Back in the day fanbases were more loyal than they are today. 50's Krama is in full effect though. He can't make a hit song to save his life right now. Ja seems like he's a good place. Irv is still wild and crazy. LOL @ Charlemange getting cornered on not liking Drake.

It seems he lost the Breakfast club some promo and press since Drake would never do an interview on there. But the show is really good and they've built a nice brand. This interview and the Fat Joe interview was very informative. but LOL @ Murda Inc with Jay, X and Ja. I remember everyone was mad hype about that in the late 90's cause everyone was callabo'in with each other. Honestly I think the album would of sold Double or Triple Platinum and would of been a hit compilation for sure.

jay_x_ja_murderinc.jpg

dmx_irv_jayz.jpg
Yeap, I know 50 cries himself to sleep at night in his mansion

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@Sbp
bout to give more ja info( ya should really read his interviews)

thing about those songs, ja wanted to release those type of songs, he kept showing them to def jam and they were like:comeon: " we need another put it on me"

sad because if he came up now, then more of those would be more famous, there are people now that could not name you songs from VVV, or think ja's second album is female records( when in fact in that entire album there's only TWO FEMALE RECORDS)

To be honest I liked the two songs with Jlo and those songs he did with chistina milian and down ass bytch those were straight.But shyt like mezmerize and put it on me was just wack.

ryda518

Daps
Reppin
bx all day
To be honest I liked the two songs with Jlo and those songs he did with chistina milian and down ass bytch those were straight.But shyt like mezmerize and put it on me was just wack.

mezmerize is and was a fukking horrible song

no fukking clue how that songs got any spins, none