Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is probably hands down THE BEST interview Ive ever seen. No holds barred, nothing was left off the table and they addressed everything. Learned so much from this. Also gained ALOT more respect for Irv Gotti and JA rule, and that means something cause I used to HATE those nikkas. I grew up on 50 cent, GRODT is the first album Ive ever bought and back then used to ride with the whole Gunit shyt (and so did everybody I knew).

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Actually Ja and Murda Inc didn't just make girl records. And they fell flat cause of fickle fans not cause they were making girl records. Those girl records made Ja one of the biggest stars in Hip Hop. They had balance. Drake has no balance, he simping even on his so called hard records. Also I think there's a difference between female oriented tracks and simp records. Ja Rule biggest mistake was letting 50 Cent take him out of his game. He needed to continue to make hits. "Blood in my Eye" did have some fire on it though. During all that singing, records like this came out from Murda Inc:

To be honest, I don't think there was anything Ja Rule and Murder Inc could do. 50 had that momentum and onc he got big it was over especially with the backing of EM AND DRE. empires fall, especially in hiphop, no label/collective/super group lasts forever (which is what makes Jay and Nas so special because they've been through it all and still today can rock out to large crowds and sell some units, Jay more than Nas but for the type of music Nas makes, what he does is still incredible)

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ja tryna act like it was all love in the pen, how you explain them scars around your eye though :mjpls:? This nikka Ja almost came out the joint looking like Slick Rick :to:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The fukk was Irv doing whilst Ja was away though? He could of at least tried to put a new nikka on.

He addressed this in the interview. For one he just had to step way from it, dude was going through alot. Second, he was tryna get Nikki Minaj and she rightfully declined b/c Murder In was nothing, they dont even have a label or distribution but she did want him to Manage her but he felt that was a step-down. "Im not a manager, Im a label owner"

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
she was in the movie Belly. You see that?

only seen parts of it but i do need to check it out.

i remember this pic of her

vita.jpg