Irv Gotti and Ja Rule on The Breakfast Club

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
These guys remind me of a time when hip-hop still had some dignity. These two were on top of the world and they fell flat on their harder than anyone I've seen in the history of ever. Why? Because they made bytch-made simp ass music. If they were new artists today, they would be TEARING up the charts with Drake. It would just be a sad bytch hoe-a-thon of sucker-for-love ass simp-fests. Hip-hop ain't got no dignity no mo'.

eh, I dont really think Murda Inc music as mufukkas make it.
Are you serious? All I'm gonna say is, they made a video for one of Ja's simp-fests and it was the hip-hop version of that musical Grease. Ja put out the welcome mat for Drake's whole life.

lol.. yeah I agree on the Grease vid..lol

I dont think every song he did was radio/girl soft. I need to go back and listen to some Rule.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
holla holla its murderrrrr

and yeah its true what rule said about the new york bit, everybody wanted to be apart of the mecca :wow:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always thought Murder Inc had one of the strongest production teams in the business, nikkas could make hits in their sleep. i think it's prob a wrap tho musically for them. once Irv signed Vanessa Carlton i knew nigs was drowning

jarule_icry.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ someone in 2013 stanning Murda Inc. I really didn't see that coming. Obviously I know that Ja and company could make street music when they wanted to. New York by Ja feat. Styles and Crack was one of the hardest tracks out in the 00's. Too little too late though. You can only make so many simp songs before the block calls you a simp.

LOL, I don't Stan Murda Inc. I lived that era, they made hot music period. People only try to hate cause of that 50 B.S. 50 was simping hard on "21 Questions" and "Candy Shop" so spare me. Sure Ja did go POP but he still had the hood bangers. The only time I felt Ja went to far on the signing ish was on the "Mezmorize" Video with the Grease ish like people are saying.

But his female records were really not that much different than Biggie's, DMX, LL or anyone in the East Coast cause that was the formula at the time. The fact is I wasn't no bandwagon fan. When the whole 50 ish went down I was one of the 1st in my own circle to call him out for doing exactly what Ja did with the female records. Ja downfall had more to do with his own Ego, 50 Just made it easy for the bandwagon fans to jump ship anyway. If he would of just stayed in his lane he would of still had the hit records. Shoot that Bobby Brown joint still bangs

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm revisiting Ja's first album and that had some heat on it. I remember killing it when that shyt first dropped.

Ja's 1st 3 albums were solid. "The Last Temptation and Blood in my Eye" were the downfall basically but those 1st 3 had so many street and commercial bangers. They really did have a nice formula which was really just an extension of The Bad Boy formula anyway. Also the the person that just said Murda Inc had a great production team is correct, Ja's production was always on point.