“IRONHEART” has been taken off of Marvel Studios calendar. (The series featuring Black actress Dominique Thorne completed filming prior to the strike)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have had her as a MC in Armor Wars. I had no idea she was supposed to get a series.

That said, this feels like they pulling a Batgirl here. :patrice: Ironheart isnt popular but in the scope of the MCU she's gonna be the successor of the former face of the MCU, Iron Man.

You can't tell me a Agatha show and a fukking Echo show are more viable/important for the narrative. Even though nobody asked for any of this shyt, you can at least justify spending time on building up Ironheart as opposed to Agatha who got an entire show because the internet found the "agatha all along" jingle catchy for a few days.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Don’t think the character did really do too well as a singular comic, let alone them Marvel Champions features. I don’t know why marvel didn’t axe this and Echo much earlier

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Most ppls least fav part of Wakanda forever
In fairness I think with the movie being so heavy and grief stricken you needed her humor/energy. Just think we didnt need her at battle at the end. It would have been if we just saw her in a fight with the homemade suit and that was it. Maybe that was a decision made after they decided to not recast.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The MCU's Batgirl has arrived

they saved everyone involved with this show a lot of heartache, same way dc saved the batgirl cast.

Now they need to do the same with echo and Agatha Christie shows. The bushes await them

They should have had her as a MC in Armor Wars. I had no idea she was supposed to get a series.

That said, this feels like they pulling a Batgirl here. :patrice: Ironheart isnt popular but in the scope of the MCU she's gonna be the successor of the former face of the MCU, Iron Man.

You can't tell me a Agatha show and a fukking Echo show are more viable/important for the narrative. Even though nobody asked for any of this shyt, you can at least justify spending time on building up Ironheart as opposed to Agatha who got an entire show because the internet found the "agatha all along" jingle catchy for a few days.
I think yall making a leap with this though. Them was 2 dudes whose only work was Bad Boys 4 Life and Ms. Marvel.

Ironheart is a Ryan Coogler produced show. So I dont think Feige/Iger are gonna sever that relationship by completely scrapping that show. Especially since this show was giving wider MCU connections like Memphisto. Also he's been rumored as one of the potential directors for Secret Wars.

Now he did just produce and let some rather novice directors direct the episodes. So if was trash trash then maybe. But I dont see him hiring people that would fukk up that bad :lupe:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They released inhumans in Imax. Marvel ain’t wasting money. They’ll put it out eventually