Iron Man 3

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look you dumb fukks the iron man villains can't be too powerful otherwise you would have to involve shield and the other avengers. If the mandarin was too powerful and have supernatural powers then it would need to be an avengers movie. Starks enemies will be somewhat domestic. You can't give iron man the same villain you would give the hulk or Thor.

Yes you can, it just depends on which villain it is. Many of their villains cross over as it is. Stark is a genius, so if a Villain is thrown at him that he can't beat in a straight up fight with his standard armor the screenwriters can show him using his intelligence to get the win.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But batman wouldn't have been able to defeat any of the iron man villains.

:childplease:

I'm not even one of them die hard Batman stans that think he could beat Jesus and Satan in a handicap match, but Batman has fought and defeated guys out of his weight class countless times before.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really that mad about Pepper? She really wasn't actively in the movie for that long....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really that mad about Pepper? She really wasn't actively in the movie for that long....

Some people apparently can't discuss things without grossly over exaggerating. Everything is either "Garbage/trash" or "Classic/G.O.A.T." with nothing in between.

I didn't like Pepper "saving the day" at the end either, but I'm not about to sit here and say she was the star of the movie. She had a slightly bigger role than she did the past couple of films.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was meh to me as well. 7/10 and pretty dissapointing for the reasons already pointed out.

It was the worst out of the 3 imo.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
The movie was straight. Never read a comic book in my life tho, so I dont even know what to get mad at.

But if ya'll tell me to be mad, i'll be mad with you. Im flexible (pause)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My only slight beef was ....
what they did to the Mandarin. Was hoping Kingsley would hit us with the :youngsabo: at the end...but he didn't. :why:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people apparently can't discuss things without grossly over exaggerating. Everything is either "Garbage/trash" or "Classic/G.O.A.T." with nothing in between.

I didn't like Pepper "saving the day" at the end either, but I'm not about to sit here and say she was the star of the movie. She had a slightly bigger role than she did the past couple of films.

I can cosign this.

I just don't get the extreme levels of Pepper hate, though. It was nice twist to have her save him, as a good portion of his anxiety was sourced from his obsession with protecting her due to his own perceived inadequacy/inability to protect her.

But we're just going to complain about plot holes, and lack of Avengers, though :comeon:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

I wanted Iron Man's Joker. Hell, I would have taken Iron Man's Bane or Iron Man's Loki. But what did we get? A brief "woah...didn't see that coming", a couple of laughs that killed every bit of suspense and drama, then the movie was over. If, in the end, they dropped a clue that he was faking it? That probably would have been awesome.
the way the trailer was sold that is exactly how it looked and ppl (me included) were :beli: saying this is nolan influenced.I am kind of glad they didnt try to have a villian that mindfukked tony while causing carnage all over the place..It would draw too many comparisons and with the pappyland tone of iron man3 it wouldnt measure up

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Everybody says that they never read the comic, but am I the only one who remembers and watched the 90's cartoon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Saw it earlier, 7 out of 10. Shane Black clearly stated that this film, he wasn't going to be able to rely on the other avengers and that he would have to clearly rely on his intelligence. Aside from avengers, this isn't even close to being the best marvel movie. I was disappointed actually.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how did tony stark get an audi when he was in tennesse :mindblown:

that gay ass shyt when he built his own ironman suit sneaking into the mandarin mansion was corny as fukk :what:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Mandarins-ten-rings-570x558.jpg

Fire Breathing Superhuman Extremis Characters OK. Supernatural Powerful Rings a No No? GTFOH. They messed up badly with the Manderin.

So you think magic rings are as easily accepted as scientific manipulation of the human DNA? If you say so breh

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
how did tony stark get an audi when he was in tennesse :mindblown:

that gay ass shyt when he built his own ironman suit sneaking into the mandarin mansion was corny as fukk :what:
:what: did him and the kid not beat that one dude and then tony took his car keys breh? did u even pay attention to the movie :stopitslime:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can't remember this part with Manderan. Somebody help me out.

Was it telephone call or was this a video shown? Remember when Manderan told the president to call some number? And he was about negoiate but then Manderan killed dude. I know Manderan was an actor but didn't he really kill that dude. Or was we just led to believe he did? Can't remember if the president saw it or not?