Iron Man 3

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only slight beef was ....
what they did to the Mandarin. Was hoping Kingsley would hit us with the :youngsabo: at the end...but he didn't. :why:

Me too, Ben Kingsley woulda murdering that character if they let him. The ending showdown woulda been :ohlawd:

Something else was how predictable Pepper Potts character was in the final showdown, I saw all of that coming from a mile away

Besides that, the movie was dope. The comedy was the highlight of this film for me.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He was on the liquor tip in the first Iron Man. But yeah its time Marvel move on to other characters. And yeah DC could really do some damage if they get on the ball. I wouldn't even mind seeing a Green Lantern sequel :win:

He was bent like crazy in Iron Man 2 too.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Am I the only one that wants to see a movie based on the Villian ?

I think a "Doctor Doom" movie would be crazy ...I mean hasn't he fought everybody ??

That should be the direction they move in after Avengers 3

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Am I the only one that wants to see a movie based on the Villian ?

I think a "Doctor Doom" movie would be crazy ...I mean hasn't he fought everybody ??

That should be the direction they move in after Avengers 3

They already do u never watched the punisher :troll:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Thought everything was dope except the final battle. The premise was cool but I like my fights mano y mano :manny:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night, I thought it was dope. :manny:

People want 2 hours of Ironman blowing shyt up, but I think this focused on how dope of a character Tony Stark is. The kid stuff didn't bother me at all, just reminded me how much of a dikk Stark can be :heh: but that's what makes him hilarious. He was a quick witted ass throughout as expected. The plot twist didn't but me at all. I would have liked to have seen more War Machine fighting, although I had to laugh at the left handed comments on the Iron Patriot stuff.

I'm hoping that this planted the seeds for the actual Extremis armor down the road. :manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people still complaining about Ben Kingsley

You do realize HE WASN'T THE MANDARIN!!!!!!! :mindblown:

No joke, I'm really thinking a lot of the plot went over people's heads, because I really don't get why people are so mad. The shyt made sense to me, and I thought the movie was pretty good. :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does the little boy become anyone special in comic book lore. He had a nice set up and that car looks familiar.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2