Iron Man 3

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Movie should've been called Iron Men instead.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Can't remember this part with Manderan. Somebody help me out.

Was it telephone call or was this a video shown? Remember when Manderan told the president to call some number? And he was about negoiate but then Manderan killed dude. I know Manderan was an actor but didn't he really kill that dude. Or was we just led to believe he did? Can't remember if the president saw it or not?

They said that wasnt true either

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It entertained me but some of the product placement in that film was ridiculous. Aside from the fact that it doesn't go with the comics at all, they had at least a five minute portion in that film dedicated to speedtest.net which was 'scust :shaq2:

After that the film just felt like one long advertisement.

Still one of the better films I've seen this summer though.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Saw it earlier, 7 out of 10. Shane Black clearly stated that this film, he wasn't going to be able to rely on the other avengers and that he would have to clearly rely on his intelligence. Aside from avengers, this isn't even close to being the best marvel movie. I was disappointed actually.
Shane Black was a heavyweight back in the day. This is the cat that wrote Lethal Weapon, The Last Boy Scout and Long Kiss Goodnight. Now that I think about it he turned Iron Man into a emotional driven buddy cop drama with comedy bits thrown in the same view as his previous work. :ohhh:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Shane Black was a heavyweight back in the day. This is the cat that wrote Lethal Weapon, The Last Boy Scout and Long Kiss Goodnight. Now that I think about it he turned Iron Man into a emotional driven buddy cop drama with comedy bits thrown in the same view as his previous work. :ohhh:

Yea Shane black has been around for YEARS. he had actually written a script for Leathal Weapon 5, but Joel Silver was acting lady like so it got canceled. I don't think he should have been given the reigns for this entry, but you cannot argue with the box office receipts. Don't be shocked if IM3 surpasses Avengers at the box office.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea Shane black has been around for YEARS. he had actually written a script for Leathal Weapon 5, but Joel Silver was acting lady like so it got canceled. I don't think he should have been given the reigns for this entry, but you cannot argue with the box office receipts. Don't be shocked if IM3 surpasses Avengers at the box office.
I agree. IM3 was basically "fukk iron suits lets use guns and brains". Why not use your brain along with the iron suits? :ohlawd:. I was skeptical of a Iron Man movie when I heard the first one was going to get made years back. I didn't read Iron Man and I really didn't know who his villains were. But the first turned out to be piff. I think they simply caught lightning in a bottle. Good script. Downey was the perfect choice. Almost too perfect. Swagged out rich dude who drinks alot. The special effects were on point. everything was good, stellar, and a top notch production.

The 2nd one wasn't bad at all, not as good as the first but pretty good imo. Not feelin' the 3rd on at all. not even an ounce. By the third installment Stark should have his armor fine tuned and ready to go and coming off the heels of The Avengers we should've gotten a higher caliber villain for him to flex against. The most tech savvy dude on the planet has no defense system for his mansion by the water? That armor was softer than plastic throughout the entire film. One touch that shyt fell to pieces:snoop:

-Let me stop. I'm done

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Last Boy Scout is such underrated piff :ohlawd:

Low key, Bruce Willis swagged his way through literally the entire movie.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I enjoyed the movie. It wasnt the best but Iron Man villains dont give you much to work with when it comes to making movies. Most of them are flat out dumb and others are too wild like those power rings. If the power ring Mandarin was in this movie with the shyt he can do with those rings then the audience would have been thinking "Where are the Avengers" the whole movie.

Now Marvel can move on and create some new stories that most likely wont have to be stretched and milked as much as Iron Man.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Can't remember this part with Manderan. Somebody help me out.

Was it telephone call or was this a video shown? Remember when Manderan told the president to call some number? And he was about negoiate but then Manderan killed dude. I know Manderan was an actor but didn't he really kill that dude. Or was we just led to believe he did? Can't remember if the president saw it or not?
i think the president saw it or he just saw the gun go off like us but the mandarin said it was smoke and mirrors and green screen.....he didnt actually kill anybody

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I agree. IM3 was basically "fukk iron suits lets use guns and brains". Why not use your brain along with the iron suits? :ohlawd:. I was skeptical of a Iron Man movie when I heard the first one was going to get made years back. I didn't read Iron Man and I really didn't know who his villains were. But the first turned out to be piff. I think they simply caught lightning in a bottle. Good script. Downey was the perfect choice. Almost too perfect. Swagged out rich dude who drinks alot. The special effects were on point. everything was good, stellar, and a top notch production.

The 2nd one wasn't bad at all, not as good as the first but pretty good imo. Not feelin' the 3rd on at all. not even an ounce. By the third installment Stark should have his armor fine tuned and ready to go and coming off the heels of The Avengers we should've gotten a higher caliber villain for him to flex against. The most tech savvy dude on the planet has no defense system for his mansion by the water? That armor was softer than plastic throughout the entire film. One touch that shyt fell to pieces:snoop:

-Let me stop. I'm done

Robert DJ was perfect for the role period, simply because of his lifestyle OFF screen. Rehab, liquor and drugs, etc. he was WORSE than Lohan. But I notice in the Iron Man films, he was never on the liquor tip. Anyways, why in the hell didnt they give Mandarin his rings??? I'm glad for the success, but after Thor and Captain America, (assuming they get 3rd movies, more than likely), its time to move another direction and bring some other characters in. I would love to see DC Comics get their brand off of the ground, but who in the hell could tackle something like that? Their Universe is much more complex and larger than Marvel. That shyt the Avengers dealt with in NYC, Superman could have handled that by himself. Man of Steel is what I am looking towards.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
its time to move another direction and bring some other characters in.

Marvel's bringing lots of other characters in

Falcon in Cap 2
Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avengers 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man
Dr. Strange

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Robert DJ was perfect for the role period, simply because of his lifestyle OFF screen. Rehab, liquor and drugs, etc. he was WORSE than Lohan. But I notice in the Iron Man films, he was never on the liquor tip. Anyways, why in the hell didnt they give Mandarin his rings??? I'm glad for the success, but after Thor and Captain America, (assuming they get 3rd movies, more than likely), its time to move another direction and bring some other characters in. I would love to see DC Comics get their brand off of the ground, but who in the hell could tackle something like that? Their Universe is much more complex and larger than Marvel. That shyt the Avengers dealt with in NYC, Superman could have handled that by himself. Man of Steel is what I am looking towards.
He was on the liquor tip in the first Iron Man. But yeah its time Marvel move on to other characters. And yeah DC could really do some damage if they get on the ball. I wouldn't even mind seeing a Green Lantern sequel :win:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
i think the president saw it or he just saw the gun go off like us but the mandarin said it was smoke and mirrors and green screen.....he didnt actually kill anybody

The Mandarin was a fukking actor? explain please? I didn't watch the movie

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a couple weeks back people were panicked about the possibility of RDJ not returning to play Tony Stark because they felt he brought so much to the character and NOBODY else could pull it off.

I said then and I still believe now that he doesn't bring that much to the role that another good charismatic actor couldn't. Much of what Downey does as Stark had already been there for years.

I mention this because it's interesting to note a complaint I keep seeing and hearing from people. "I wanted more Iron Man in this film, but it was mostly just Tony Stark". They're supposed to be one in the same, but the fact that people weren't digging Tony this time around because he wasn't in the armor much is very telling.