Iron Man 3

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made Spiderman so fukking weak in ASM tho. He was like a mosquito vs the Lizard in all of their fights. Not to mention the gunshot scene. :dry:

I'm tired of these directors trying to "humanize" the powers of these comic book characters.

:what:

Spider-Man is supposed to be be weaker than the Lizard. He typically beats the Lizard by out maneuvering and outsmarting him.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:what:

Spider-Man is supposed to be be weaker than the Lizard. He typically beats the Lizard by out maneuvering and outsmarting him.

Weaker? yes...but so weak that he could barely do anything to him AT ALL? :childplease: This is the same character that be taking on people with near Hulk strength in the comics.

Hell they didn't even make him use objects to knock him back in any way, or outsmarting him like you say...just a lot of prancing around and having to get saved by the cop. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=103769
:mjpls:

a0yqua.jpg

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this flick broke down the illuminazi gameplan in plain view

i had a running commentary going,breaking down each piece of symbolism and synchronicity as it appeared,theater was loud anyways with the kids:manny:

oh,me and my comrades were talking about that high school student who got arrested for her experiment before the flick started&my homie brought up that King of The Hill episode where Bobby&Connie's cousin made crystal meth for thee science fair and Connie crashed the experiment with a potato launcher.Then,Lo and Behold,the kid in the movie has a potato launcher:lupe:

oh,and i predicted Stan Lee's appearance a minute afore it happened,no spoiler beforehand

great movie btw,only low point's as a comic fan was the misuse of the Iron Patriot character&not getting to see the Mandarin's rings

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
They made Spiderman so fukking weak in ASM tho. He was like a mosquito vs the Lizard in all of their fights. Not to mention the gunshot scene. :dry:

I'm tired of these directors trying to "humanize" the powers of these comic book characters.

That was so lame. He is usually in the 10-20 ton strength range which should be way more than enough to fu(k with the Lizard.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie started strong and then got progressively worse as it went on. I don't make a huge deal over plot holes in a comic book movie, but some of this shyt was just ridiculously lazy writing. Tony Stark is in Tennessee, no suit, assumed dead, etc. And he just hops in some random black Audi, chats with the little dude for a minute, and drives off. :why:

:wtf: your gonna have to explain further why this is lazy writing or plot hole.

You must've missed the scene when he took the Audi key out of Savin's pocket.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lets see how it do in the long run.
Yup, I expect a significant drop once everyone has seen it because u arent going to get a lot of cats rushing to see IR3 multiple times.Unless they are RDJ fanboys that dont give a rats ass about marvel

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Checking out these threads after seeing the movie is always good for some laughs. The level of nit-picking is always off the charts. Old Yiddish ladies are :whoa:

:deadmanny: @ whoever said the RT score is going to be 20% less in a year's time

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: your gonna have to explain further why this is lazy writing or plot hole.

You must've missed the scene when he took the Audi key out of Savin's pocket.

That's the thing there are definitely plot holes in the movie, but some of the stuff people are complaining about just show they weren't paying attention.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So the pacing and writing was definitely better in this one than in part 2, good laughs and swag on one hundred thousand trillion. I agree that there should've been more emphasis on rdj being in the suit/fighting as iron man but whatever. I was never into ironman comics so I have no opinion on them playing the mandarin like that.

I'm assuming this is the end of the franchise? And will he be ironman for the next avengers movie?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Now what if there wasn't really the Mandarin in this movie? Like those two villains were controlled by the REAL Mandarin but we wasn't able to really see him :ohhh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now what if there wasn't really the Mandarin in this movie? Like those two villains were controlled by the REAL Mandarin but we wasn't able to really see him :ohhh:

That'd be kinda fukked up cause then who do you cast as the real Mandarin? Ben Kingsley was killing it up till the bullshyt.