Iron Man 3

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin' tho. It was better than all three preceding Spider Man movies combined. They finally got spider-sense right, they finally got a wise-cracking skinny kid to play the part. The "Way of the Spider" martial art was done well. Gwen Stacy was canonically accurate... etc...

But dudes didn't like it cause the suit wasn't classic? :stopitslime:

And the First Spider-Man didn't have things directly from CANON?

The origin was better told in the first film, even how he made his costume, and the wrestling, and the uncle Ben situation was HANDLED WAY BETTER. They couldn't stop it, because it already been done right.

They didn't have web shooters okay? But did it really effect the film
Mary Jane was wack, Okay?

As an overall film it was better than amazing spider-man,.

This nikka breaking back boards, throwing footballs knocking down goal post, and nobody thinks this is odd? The fight scenes were okay, nothing I'd really want to see again. Gwen Stacy was a nice touch.

Peter Parker was a lot better than Toby, but it still wasn't spider-man humor.
He was more kelso from that 70's show than Spidey is more like Seinfield you feel me.

The 90's Spider-Man show is only show thay ever did Spider-Man's personality correctly. Why does a cartoon have better one-liners than a movie man, it makes no sense.

The last fight was terrible, how you can co sign that after the Spider-Man Doc Ock battle in Spider-Man 2, if it's one thing Raimi got right, it was the action sequences.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the First Spider-Man didn't have things directly from CANON?

Some stuff yes, some stuff no. You covered it pretty well.

Peter Parker was a lot better than Toby

That's what fukked it for me. I absolutely LOATHED Tobey Maguire as both Parker and Spider-Man. The worst casting ever, imo. Completely ruined the entire series.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amazing spiderman was one of the goat comic book movies wtf you talmbout?

It was aiight.

I gotta knock a few points off of that one though because they continued that dumb ass trend of having Spider-Man fight without his mask constantly. That shyt needs to stop. They do it so often that it really serves no purpose in the films anymore. It's not shocking and doesn't even put the hero in danger because we know whoever sees his face is likely to die at some point taking his secret to the grave with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some stuff yes, some stuff no. You covered it pretty well.

That's what fukked it for me. I absolutely LOATHED Tobey Maguire as both Parker and Spider-Man. The worst casting ever, imo. Completely ruined the entire series.

okay but nobody was dissing the movies until the 3rd one was such a disappointment.

The first two movies were well made films thanks to the director and production

Spider Man one told a better origin story, the dialogue, the music, when uncle ben dropped his famous words of Peter, with great powers comes great with responsibility, it was an emotionally connection

And Toby doesn't get enough credit for the emotions he was able to convey, when Uncle Ben died it was a sad moment, when he went to chase down the criminal you could feel his anger, it was a tense moment. Come on man, he even wrestled MACHO MAN.

In his High School years peter Parker was a swagless nerd, he changed like most people do when he became an adult. Tobey played the later well, but didn't evolve like the character was suppose to.

When that movie came out it was undisputed the best superhero movie ever, and people want to forget that.

RT as spider man 1 at 89% Amazing Spider-Man at 73%, and I hate bringing that site up, but they be on the money most of the time.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
okay but nobody was dissing the movies until the 3rd one was such a disappointment.

The first two movies were well made films thanks to the director and production

Spider Man one told a better origin story, the dialogue, the music, when uncle ben dropped his famous words of Peter, with great powers comes great with responsibility, it was an emotionally connection

And Toby doesn't get enough credit for the emotions he was able to convey, when Uncle Ben died it was a sad moment, when he went to chase down the criminal you could feel his anger, it was a tense moment. Come on man, he even wrestled MACHO MAN.

In his High School years peter Parker was a swagless nerd, he changed like most people do when he became an adult. Tobey played the later well, but didn't evolve like the character was suppose to.

When that movie came out it was undisputed the best superhero movie ever, and people want to forget that.

RT as spider man 1 at 89% Amazing Spider-Man at 73%, and I hate bringing that site up, but they be on the money most of the time.

I always thought the first was one :ld: at best.
Part 2 was good tho, despite Tobey.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It was aiight.

I gotta knock a few points off of that one though because they continued that dumb ass trend of having Spider-Man fight without his mask constantly. That shyt needs to stop. They do it so often that it really serves no purpose in the films anymore. It's not shocking and doesn't even put the hero in danger because we know whoever sees his face is likely to die at some point taking his secret to the grave with them.

If taking the mask off serves a purpose I don't really mind. In ASM he took it off and gave it to the kid to get him to crawl out of the burning truck. Can't really knock him for that.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I despise superhero movies and gave up on watching a long time ago. Scarlet may the only reason to watch
edit.. shes not in it

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
They made Spiderman so fukking weak in ASM tho. He was like a mosquito vs the Lizard in all of their fights. Not to mention the gunshot scene. :dry:

I'm tired of these directors trying to "humanize" the powers of these comic book characters.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here talking reckless. This shyt was :blessed: status. I gave the Pepper shyt at the end the :stopitslime: just because I don't really care for Gwyneth Paltrow. Other than that, I was cool with her involvement, and the lack of suit usage. The whole point of the movie was that he was using the suits to cover up his own insecurities, and push Pepper away despite his affection for her. So, using movie logic, the only way to overcome these issues is to strip the suits away, and make him eventually have to depend on Pepper.

Also, this nikka was having nightmares because of a quick trip to space, and he's supposed to go right back to space just to set up a movie he probably wont be in? Cmon, brehs.

People need to stop getting geeked up off these half ass rumors, and gassed up off of all the promos, because I swear the only people who like movies at all these days are the ones that don't get caught up with all that shyt.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This movie started strong and then got progressively worse as it went on. I don't make a huge deal over plot holes in a comic book movie, but some of this shyt was just ridiculously lazy writing. Tony Stark is in Tennessee, no suit, assumed dead, etc. And he just hops in some random black Audi, chats with the little dude for a minute, and drives off. :why:

And Spiderman 2 is easily in contention for the goat comic book movie, in my opinion. There were so many jewels dropped in that film; it's actually a pretty deep movie philosophically. You have Peter fighting with determinism, psychological egoism, moral luck, and free-will as he tries to be his own moral agent. It's the only comic book movie that effectively captures what a superhero would have to endure psychologically if they really existed, and what they would have to be willing to sacrifice. You would have to be willing to give up your self-efficacy. "Sometimes to do what's right we have to give up the things we want the most, even our dreams." :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its better than Spidey 3 and on par with 1, lets just leave it there

They better leave it at that. Spiderman 2 shyts all over Amazing Spiderman

As far as IM3, I caught that shyt last night.I really don't know what to say about it.Didn't really feel like a superhero movie.

I don't know what to say about this shyt.It was just a weird ass, convoluted comic movie to me:yeshrug:

5.5-6/10

But that's just me....I watched that shyt with the :ld: face the whole time