Iron Man 3

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A little off-topic, but where is Tony's mansion supposed to be located? It looks like Cali, but the Marvel universe is usually focused on New York. I know in the Avengers he had a New York spot. I ask because I think with him being a billionaire he would have multiple homes and maybe a backup armory.

In the comics, Avengers mansion was one of Tony astark's properties and Stark Enterprises/Industries was headquartered on Long Island he then moved the main branch to Los Angeles.
Stark kept a penthouse in New York and a house in L.A.
This was all before Avengers Tower and his moving to Seattle.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I also have to say that IF Phase 2 is a Bust and just complete :trash: then this will be a Perfect Time for Detective Comics/Warner Bros. to Capitalize and :cook: some JLA Piff.

They'd be able to have Fans :blessed: & Well Fed if People are Forced to Fall Back with Marvel for just a Tad Bit.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
A little off-topic, but where is Tony's mansion supposed to be located? It looks like Cali, but the Marvel universe is usually focused on New York. I know in the Avengers he had a New York spot. I ask because I think with him being a billionaire he would have multiple homes and maybe a backup armory.

It costs $117.2 million and is in Malibu

http://www.movoto.com/blog/novelty-real-estate/iron-man/

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie was one big.....

Meh.

Good moments with bad moments with really stupid moments with forced comedy that rarely got a chuckle from the audience. Stupid fukkin plot. It has some fun parts but just another average comic book movie for all the junkies who eat it up.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Well this movie was something I tell ya. Overall it was a fun popcorn summer flick. Downey JR. doesn't disappoint again as usual. The comedy was forced and cheesy at times but it was mostly a hit 'cause of Downey. Pepper was too involved for my taste. Killian was aight at best.

That twist though :merchant:

I was like :why::upsetfavre::wutdahell::lupe::russ: all at the same time.

That was one of the greatest :troll: twist in movie history. :laugh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This movie was fukking brilliant.

I loved how they backed away from the armor for the most part and showed Tony Stark raw in the flesh.

The comedy was spot on. There was sort of alot of it and they spit one liners at some odd times but all in all it made the movie a delight.

The "twist" was rather abrupt but I give em props for truly taking a risk. It was ballsy enough that it works for me. Full disclosure: never heard of Mandarin before the past few years and I only really ever seen him in some animated series. I always though it sounded like a stupid idea for a character. I was kinda glad they found a way to give a nod to the mythos without having to get into all of the details. Let IM stick with the tech and save the fantasy for Thor.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was wack. Felt like I was watching terminator 2 all over again

:what:

Terminator 2 is wack now?

335411d1347020183-pc-gaming-upgrade-thread-pt-3-original.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Saw it earlier today. Easily the worst Iron Man movie. Not :trash: but not that great either. Just a middle of the road movie. The only Marvel movie worse was that Captain America snoozefest.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Watched it tonight and didn't like it at all, partly because of the whole Mandarin twist. IM2 was more entertaining to me than this one.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking more about it, another thing I didn't like about the movie was...

How weak the suits were in this one. You're telling me Iron Man can trade blows with Thor (Avengers) but just being touched by one of these Extremis soldiers is a one-shot kill? :childplease: