Iron Man 3

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I haven't seen anything where the directors or screenwriters have said there would be no flashbacks. I do remember a interview the screenwriters gave where they said there would be fewer flashbacks than in the original script, but it'd be virtually impossible to make CA:TWS without any flashbacks.

What CA stuff was cut out of Avengers? As a casual fan he did seem a bit jealous.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This is true.

I remember when I saw the teaser for Star Trek Into Darkness ( :blessed: btw) and the villain is doing his monologue, I remember thinking "This reminds me of Bane....in space."

believe it or not i actually liked the idea

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
caps moment will come when he picks up Mjolnir

thor-6-722218.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
saw this a few hours ago, it was good, definitely better than the 2nd but wat they did with the mandarin really grind my gears :leostare:......
guy pierce was a monster of a villain tho cuz he was puttin hands to purpose sumthin serious in that last fight

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Tell me why Pepper had more screen time then Iron Man :beli: shyt should've been "Iron Man & Pepper's Adventure"

:snoop: at this nikka Stark giving out his address like nikkas ain't ran through there before, everybody has been up in that nikkas crib :beli:

And the fukking one-liners every other scene was just :scusthov:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
While it may not have been the cool thing to do, he spent more time fighting outside of his suit because they wanted to bring home the point" Tony Starks is Ironman" not the other way around...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While it may not have been the cool thing to do, he spent more time fighting outside of his suit because they wanted to bring home the point" Tony Starks is Ironman" not the other way around...

My only problem with that is they went about it the wrong way.

The turned him into a bad ass secret agent type who could take down trained assassins.

They should have emphasized just how incredibly fukking intelligent he is...They only touched on that by having him build a couple of gadgets with shyt from radioshack. A lot of info he kind of stumbles onto by accident..

I don't know, I feel like Stark's Journey should have been more cerebral than it turned out to be.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good movie. Couple things tho.

That Mandarin twist was :mindblown:. I kept waiting for the double okie-doke but it never came. I'll be waiting on the sideline for some smug nikka to say he saw it coming.

Also, having a movie about Extremis w/o it culminating with Extremis armor was a wasted opportunity. Lame.

Otherwise I liked it.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
A little off-topic, but where is Tony's mansion supposed to be located? It looks like Cali, but the Marvel universe is usually focused on New York. I know in the Avengers he had a New York spot. I ask because I think with him being a billionaire he would have multiple homes and maybe a backup armory.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked Iron Man 3 well enough but it had major flaws. The kid sidekick was unnecessary, Aldrich Killian was a lame villain, Stark's PTSD made no sense, and the twist with The Mandarin was idiotic.
3 was better than 2 but no where near the original.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Ok.....

....literally just Hours ago, I watched IRON MAN 3 witch to me was Long Awaited and I was Hype because I loved the 1st 1, liked the 2nd 1 and felt that Robert did a Great Job in The Avengers. I watched all of those Movies this past Week to Sweeten this 3rd Installment just that much more. :ohh: when Yinsen showed up on screen and thought that it was Dope to see him because he had a Big Part in Stark becoming Iron Man as did The Ten Rings. This Movie started out pretty good but got Weird when Stark ended up in Tenessee even though I did remember that J.A.R.V.I.S. did Plan that Flight. Why the Hell would you be there after your Home & Girlfriend were just Terrorized by The Mandarin back in L.A.? The whole Flip with The Mandarin was a HUGE LET DOWN. I expected to eventually see The Mandarin with his 10 Rings
RingsoftheMandarin.jpg
..eventually Facing Off against Iron Man's Upgraded Suit which to me was obviously Proving to be a Useless Piece Of shyt when that Attack was at his House. Unfinished Prototype so then WHY are you Sporting it around rather than having it down stairs in the Shop with your Mind linked to a Well Working Suit?:wtb: Why the Hell was The Mandarin a Goddamn Troll for Killian though? Killian was the MAIN Villian for this Movie? This could possibly be the last Iron Man Film, this Breh probably won't show his Face until Avengers 2. How'd he get away with throwing all of his Suits in The Bushes when he's an Avenger though?:wow: I Agree that Pepper had way too much to do with this Story too, just way too much of her being an Actual Motive for the Main Villian to Capitalize over Tony like he did and the Ending just put the Nail in the Coffin for this 1st Installment to Phase 2. Phase 2 is off to a Bad Start with this, hopefully Thor 2 will have us :blessed: or at least be Decent..same with Captain too but IRON MAN 3 really let me down. A lot of People hate on the 2nd 1 but I didn't really see the Big Problem with it for some reason. This Movie just fukked Up my Free Comic-Book Day:yeshrug: ..just being Honest. War Machine was basically a Chump, I expected him to have more of an actual Roll in this Fight.:smh: Shame on Marvel/Disney/Shane Black for Feeding us this :trash: I'm Mad & Sad at the same Time.

gl_ironman_window_5secpauses_actual.gif

Bad Comic-Book Movie

:yeshrug:Sorry but No.:no: