Iron Man 3

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Idk if its me but i have a feeling this second wave of Marvel flicks is going to suck bad

they want movies for ant man and dr. strange how lame can they get :what:

Winter Soldier is going to suck since i know there wont be any flashbacks to ww2 and the line of villains they have in that sh1t is ridiculous

Im willing to bet THOR will be ok at best

I think this is where the decline of comic book flicks starts in 4 or so years were going to be watching documentarys on Marvel Where did they go wrong, and worse....*sniff* :sadbron: the death of comics

Dr Strange and Ant Man are interesting characters plus Hank created Ultron which might explain why they're making a movie if they ever decide to use him as a villain

They don't need any WW2 flashbacks to make a good Captain America movie :aicmon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr Strange and Ant Man are interesting characters plus Hank created Ultron which might explain why they're making a movie if they ever decide to use him as a villain

They don't need any WW2 flashbacks to make a good Captain America movie :aicmon:

There doesn't need to be, but i'm not sure why he thinks there absolutely wouldn't considering they adapting a story that would absolutely necessitate WW2 flashbacks.

Hell they had WW2 Flashbacks in The Avengers.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
There doesn't need to be, but i'm not sure why he thinks there absolutely wouldn't considering they adapting a story that would absolutely necessitate WW2 flashbacks.

Hell they had WW2 Flashbacks in The Avengers.

Lol exactly how else would they explain Bucky coming back

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats because the avengers made up for the lack of the interesting ww2 cap flashbacks that got cut

I'm not gonna front, all the Captain America stuff they cut out of the Avengers pissed me off. That was obviously the Studios forcing Whedon to cut that shyt and make it more Iron Man-centric. The problem is it completely neutered Cap's character arc and just made him come across as a jealous douche at times.

With that said there will be flashbacks.

The story dictates it.

They did flashbacks in Avengers.

Hell they did Flashbacks in Iron Man 3.

I'm really at a loss as to why you think Captain America: The Winter Soldier wouldn't have flashbacks in it. That'd be like expecting a Terminator movie that NEVER references time travel.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm not gonna front, all the Captain America stuff they cut out of the Avengers pissed me off. That was obviously the Studios forcing Whedon to cut that shyt and make it more Iron Man-centric. The problem is it completely neutered Cap's character arc and just made him come across as a jealous douche at times.

With that said there will be flashbacks.

The story dictates it.

They did flashbacks in Avengers.

Hell they did Flashbacks in Iron Man 3.

I'm really at a loss as to why you think Captain America: The Winter Soldier wouldn't have flashbacks in it. That'd be like expecting a Terminator movie that NEVER references time travel.

well the director says otherwise concerning ww2

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk man just him kicking nazi ass like indiana jones maybe?

Well Technically Cap didn't fight Nazi's in the last movie. All he fought were those Hydra soldiers.

Which was a complete fukking cop out IMO. They did that shyt just so they could sell Red Skull and Hydra Toys.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well the director says otherwise concerning ww2

I haven't seen anything where the directors or screenwriters have said there would be no flashbacks. I do remember a interview the screenwriters gave where they said there would be fewer flashbacks than in the original script, but it'd be virtually impossible to make CA:TWS without any flashbacks.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
just saw it again today and it was even better!
alot of batman fans want this movie to flop but it's already
doing crazy numbers.
:shaq:

a0yqua.jpg

This has nothing to do with Box Office. "Rises" made bank and got plenty of complaints. Box Office in this era is inflated cause of 3D. That has to do with the quality of the film. "Spider-man 3" is certified Fresh and broke Box Office records. So what does that had to do with the fact it's one of the worst comic book sequels of all time? IM3 was average.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn this movie was fukking trash. iron man 1 first 30 mins > the entire iron man 3 movie

boring boring boring. that sky scene was hella lame....playing barrell monkeys?? giving out address to yo crib? that attack was lame also. i want my money back